My Earring Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I don't have pierced ears... but love clip-on earrings, antique and vintage from flea markets and antique stores. They still make new ones I guess just for us "girls"... lol Up over 50 pair and counting...

Karren

1416979529_176188f725.jpg

they amazing

i wish i could find some earings with clips in here

i dont have pierced ears too

very cute and i love your new avatar

Wow Karren you have so many, cool clip ons are hard to find. Just had my ears pierced 4 weeks ago and now I have a reason to go and buy some new pairs.

i love earrings!

great collection
smile.gif

i didn't know clip-ons came in so many cute styles!

Okay, Karren has more earrings than I do LOL! I truly only have about 6 pairs, and I refuse to take out my diamond studs (aside from cleaning them)... I will the day John gets me a matching set of pearls
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I LOVE that chandalier pair on the bottom....... Yeah.... My favorite pair... Aquamarines!!

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love earrings!great collection
smile.gif

i didn't know clip-ons came in so many cute styles!

I bought some gold and silver clip-on components from michael's and have been converting some pierced ones to clip-ons. But there are lot of clipons at stores like Sears, Burlington and Claires in the mall... plus antique stores, garages sales, estate sales and flea markets are a great source.. An the Hospital Gift shop!! Just found a few pair there today...

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, Karren has more earrings than I do LOL! I truly only have about 6 pairs, and I refuse to take out my diamond studs (aside from cleaning them)... I will the day John gets me a matching set of pearls
smile.gif
LOL Well it's kind of absession.... collecting clip-ons and except for the aquamarines pair, non cost more that $5.00.... Wish I had a diamond pair!! lolKarren

Cool stash. I have sooo many pairs of earrings - but I never wear them apart from my big silver hoops.

So I'm making a vow and starting to wear all of them. If I can remember, ha.

Bouht two new pair of pierced earrings Friday and converted them to clip-ons with parts I bought at Michael's...Look almost like they were made that way...

1508841552_c577113336.jpg

Gorgeous stash! You must be a very proud owner... I know I would be!

Latest posts

Back