My Editor!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony some of the things on my editor are not working right now, like the add and image thing. I know I said i was going to bed, lol Ilied, I can't stop lol

Oh I think it works, ask Californian. She uses this to post all of her images all over the place. Are you "SAVING" it?

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437

Tony some of the things on my editor are not working right now, like the add and image thing. I know I said i was going to bed, lol Ilied, I can't stop lol

I am just clicking the add an image tap then it comes to a page that says opps. Doing the same thing I did with my sig. Should I save it to my computer first and up load it?

OK let me see this...brb

I am just clicking the add an image tap then it comes to a page that says opps. Doing the same thing I did with my sig. Should I save it to my computer first and up load it?

It just worked fine for me.

1. click on
    image.gif

2. browse
  3. find image on your computer
  4. click on upload file
  5. look in your Editor for the image

Then SAVE it

Read this here for the FAQ and Instructions on how to use it

lol it just say 404 error can the beauty police, lol it will not even let me browse, and some of the bottons I can not even click on.

Strange! I dunno why...What browser are you using? Are you running a popup blocker

lol it just say 404 error can the beauty police, lol it will not even let me browse, and some of the bottons I can not even click on.

I have to say SHRUG! Try it from another computer when you can k?

Just internet explorer, lol my computer hates me lol, might have to do it at my moms.

Latest posts

Back