My Everyday Routine.. Now In Tangerine Tango!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is pretty much how I get ready every day for work.  Tangerine Tango has been a big deal around Sephora, as I'm sure you've noticed.  Let's go!

Disclaimer:  I do not represent Sephora, LLC or any of it's subsidiaries in any way, shape or form.  Thanks!

I love your tutorial and I think the look is great. Yes, I even LOVE the eyebrows on you. They just work and not every one can pull them off. Remember they are sisters not twins so if they arent perfect it's all good in the hood. I dont have any either and am growin them in and what a hot mess PITA!

Originally Posted by Jennifer Nall /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Why do you draw your brows on?!
I do a lot of.. larger?, dramatic looks, and I have hooded lids and deep set eyes, which is extremely limiting for eye retail, haha.  This way, I can draw in my eyebrows where I want, which is typically just a tad high most days, but sometimes it's a little more extreme.

Originally Posted by bethbr00tality /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I do a lot of.. larger?, dramatic looks, and I have hooded lids and deep set eyes, which is extremely limiting for eye retail, haha.  This way, I can draw in my eyebrows where I want, which is typically just a tad high most days, but sometimes it's a little more extreme.
Ah ok. I see. It's not something I'd do, but it somehow works on you!

youre so brave to dive into the realm of tangerine. I dont think Id ever be brave enough to try it.

Latest posts

Back