my eye lashes are funky

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
the lashes on my right eye have been falling out. at least the longer ones have. i think it's because of the talika lipocils. but, i think it's because my lashes are shedding like snake skin. because the other ones are shorter, but they're full and thick. it just looks weird because my left eye has long lashes and the right eye has short ones and it lookes weird with mascara. lol. oh well. i'm just being too critical
icon_redface.gif

WOah Liz! Maybe you are being too critical or else its time to try some falsies!!

I guess if I had to choose, I would rather have a bunch of short ones than a few long ones. At least with mascara they would look good as opposed to just a few long. I am not sure what you can do with that.
icon_rolleyes.gif

lol. i am too critical of myself, but my right eye lashes really are shorter than my left eye. lol.

i'l just wait it out and see what happens with them. i might try out mavala double lash or whatever it's called.

I think its normal for your lashes to fall out,just not in chunks,lol Dont worry about it ,they will grow back in pretty fast.then you can bat away
wink.gif

it's been 3 weeks for me on mavala double lash and my lashes are just that: doubled! they're sooo much longer and new ones have come in and they look full.

you should try it!

I like the Ardell Brow & Lash Growth accerator - seems to be working really well! Although my thin spots on the brows are filling in, it also means that I look like I need a wax a lot quicker!!!
icon_eek.gif

Where do you get that mavala, and Ardell stuff? I think I know where to get the latter, but I just want to double check
smile.gif

whatshebuys.com for about $14.50, free shipping in the US. you can also use it for your brows, too.

Originally Posted by Angel Baby Where do you get that mavala, and Ardell stuff? I think I know where to get the latter, but I just want to double check
smile.gif
I got the Ardell at Ulta
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back