My eyelids seem to have a weird texture

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
when i see pics of other people's eye's, they look all smooth and the shadows look good. but i think mine are like bumpy or something and have a weird texture and my shadows go on weird. does anyone else feel like this or have lids like this?

you're just weird
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha My lids have little bumps too!! Sometimes it can be a sign that an eye cream you are using is too rich for your skin! x but you´re not supposed to use eye creams on your upper lids anyway,right? cause it leads to swelling I think
(I have those little bumps too, but they´re under my eyes. maybe I´ve always had them or I just noticed now,dunno)

i think my eye lids are wrinkly which is also giving them a weird texture.
icon_cry.gif

From what i learnt at college - eye care products are suppose to me used on the bone-y area around the eye. They are not supposed to be used directly under the eye or on the eyelid area. Reason is that sometimes they can be too rich and can cause puffiness and millia (hard white 'spots').

Latest posts

Back