my eyes are big

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]‘[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]could  you make my eyes like korean starts eyes? ‘this was the first thing I asked ID hospital doctor when I was in his office . and the doctor told me ‘ you will be very beautiful next week ‘ with smiling. ïŠ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]30th april was my surgery day for eyelid. I never thought I would be more beautiful like today ! im very grateful to id hospital doctors and the other work staffs. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]My surgery was on the second day after interview .my translator was there earlier than and told me all will be fine , nothing need to worry. ïŠ I prepared and changed cloth , nurses were so kind , made me feel I was VIP , haha..the doctor was talking to me when he started to ease my tension ..the whole process, surgery was around one hour, I was nervous at the beginning. When the surgery was done , it was nt bleeding after, not terrorist…..after 3 days , I went to work as usual, everything was fine .. I feel my doctor have a pair for god’ hands to make my eyes like perfect …[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thank you for all of you in ID hospital ! ^^[/SIZE]

when was your surgery? April 30th, 2012? I'm asking this because it's April 26th, 2012 when I'm commenting. lol. anyway, congrats on the procedure going well. do you happen to be Korean?

Back