My Fav Perfumes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I HAVE RECENTLY TRIED THE NEW PERFUME BY PRADA.IT'S AWESOME. ALSO THE HYPNOTIC POISON BY DIOR IS GREAT.
icon_wink.gif

Oh really? Write reviews on it! You should review it!

Originally Posted by stela

I HAVE RECENTLY TRIED THE NEW PERFUME BY PRADA.IT'S AWESOME. ALSO THE HYPNOTIC POISON BY DIOR IS GREAT.
icon_wink.gif

PMSl at the boss!! Speaking of favourite perfumes, i tried Clinique Happy To Be recently and i'm loving it!

hypnotic poison is so not up my alley, but im glad it has its followers.
smile.gif
i have a vial of the new prada scent, and i dont know that i care for it either. all i get is a ton of cola and powder with some civet-y musk notes, and its very strong.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse hypnotic poison is so not up my alley, but im glad it has its followers.
smile.gif
i have a vial of the new prada scent, and i dont know that i care for it either. all i get is a ton of cola and powder with some civet-y musk notes, and its very strong. I haven't smelled either of them. I have Dolce & Gabanna Light blue and Britney's curious. I like to wear the Light Blue everyday and the curious when going out.

Originally Posted by stacie0129 I haven't smelled either of them. I have Dolce & Gabanna Light blue and Britney's curious. I like to wear the Light Blue everyday and the curious when going out. I love Light Blue too. Its an awesome perfume. I also like Beautiful by Estee Lauder and Cool Water.
Anyone still wear Jean Nate?
biggrin.gif

My all time, must have a bottle on hand always, absolute BEST perfume is "Pure Grace" by Philosophy. Its so clean and fresh smelling - it is awesome. I also like Ralph Lauren's Blue - and the new one I just got "XOXO" is growing on me!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But Pure Grace is my HG perfume...
icon_cool.gif

I just love Joop All About Eve !! I don't think I can live without it... Such a gorgeous smell !! It's so me.. I also like Kenzo Flower and Gucci Envy too.. but I don't wear them as often !

Originally Posted by Cruel_Venus I just love Joop All About Eve !! I don't think I can live without it... Such a gorgeous smell !! It's so me.. I also like Kenzo Flower and Gucci Envy too.. but I don't wear them as often ! HHmmmm... I think I might have to give this a smell the next time I'm out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by glossover The ones I'm wearing right now are Pure Grace, ArmaniMania, Pink Sugar, Moschino Coture, Maybe Baby. You're my kinda gal!! Love that Pure Grace! lol I also have ArmaniMania... and thanks to Jasmine, samples of Moschino & maybe baby!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I like your taste!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back