My Favourite New Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks to Christmas and my recent birthday, I've got a few new makeup goodies that I'd like to share with you girls and guys.

01) Victoria's Secret Very Sexy lip gloss in "Intimate" -- light, semi-sheer, shimmery pink. This is literally the only lip gloss that does not irritate my lips. $12

02) Victoria's Secret Very Sexy lip stain in "Celebutante" -- pink lip stain with a velvet finish; looks great with the aforementioned lip gloss on top. $12

03) Ulta eye shadow in "Granite", "Turquoise", & "Platinum" -- Ulta is my favourite brand of eye shadow. Granite is a great, classic grey that looks good with anything. Turquoise is the prettiest teal eye shadow I've ever seen; it's quite bright & bold. Platinum is a subtle shimmery white. $6.50

04) Goldie mini lip gloss in "Doll" -- very light and subtle pink lip gloss with a yummy scent. I found this at Bath & Body Works during the semi-annual sale and it hadn't been out for months before that, so I have a feeling that this is the last chance to get it, unfortunately. $7, but I got it on sale for $3.50

05) OPI nail polish in "Happy Anniversary" -- shimmery white polish with a bit of a rainbow shimmer. $8.50

i love ulta eyeshadows...i just 4 of them yesterday...i think sable, gold leaf, deep sea, and flirty.

they fit into a nixie palette also which is great.

thanks for posting
smile.gif

I keep wanting to try Ulta eyeshadows. I wish we had one around here.

I just got the Intimate lip gloss as well and it is a great color. I love the brush and the texture and shine. So pretty. Great finds.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I keep wanting to try Ulta eyeshadows. I wish we had one around here. You can buy them online on Ulta's website. If you can tell us what kinds of colours and shades you like, I'm sure we'll all be able to suggest at least one colour for you. I tend to go for either bright/bold/festive colours, or grey and grey/blue shades.

Originally Posted by Aquilah Ulta Luster e/s and Deep Sea are gorgeous too! I think that I may have Deep Sea; I'm too lazy to get up and look right now.

Originally Posted by Bexy I just got the Intimate lip gloss as well and it is a great color. I love the brush and the texture and shine. It's just amazing, isn't it? I've had such a difficult time with lip products my entire life. Lip balms like Chapstick, Burt's Bees, Blistex, etc all tend to make my lip worse. Then because my lips are so dried and chapped, putting on lipstick or lip gloss makes them look even worse. But this lip gloss from VS makes my lips look spectacular, doesn't dry them out, and actually makes them fell a lot better!

I'm so jealous there are so many brands in America that we don't have, or can't get over here as it would be too much in customs and excise
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ulta Luster e/s and Deep Sea are gorgeous too! agreed. They had buy 2 get 2 free last weekend and of course I had to buy some.
oh and gold leaf and flirty are purddy too.

VS lipglosses are the BEST! I haven't tried ULTA's eyeshadows yet, I didn't know if they worked well or not, but I'll definitely have to try them now! And I love OPI too, my favorite shades are:

Trade Secret [sheer nude pink]

Blue My Mind [electric blue]

Paris Couture For Sure [silver glitter topcoat]

That's Berry Daring [hot pink]

Originally Posted by xxohitislove /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't tried ULTA's eyeshadows yet, I didn't know if they worked well or not, but I'll definitely have to try them now! You have to try Ulta's shadow! It's my favourite brand. It stays on really well and the colour goes on the colour it looks like it should, not a lot lighter, like what happens with a lot of other brands. "Turquoise" is my new favourite; it's so bright and bold and I just love it. The only other brands of shadow that I've tried in recent memory are Maybelline, Cover Girl, Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush, Lancome, Almay, & Jane, and Ulta is better than all of them, IMHO.

Latest posts

Back