My first day to sit at home and do nothing...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
but I'm sick as a dog! Too much stress lately I guess...One of my new cars just completely stalled on me for no reason...and another one got broken into, they didn't take the car just everything inside it.

Yuck!!! I can't even sleep at all...this is the first time in the last 2 days I've actually been able to sit up for more than a few minutes at a time too...I guess I'll just be online most of the day. Maybe I'll try to write some reviews if I can just remember what products I've been trying lately.

Awww that's terrible.. I hope you feel better soon!

I always take Nyquil when I'm sick and it helps me sleep.. and the next day I feel much better.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by envymi but I'm sick as a dog! Too much stress lately I guess...One of my new cars just completely stalled on me for no reason...and another one got broken into, they didn't take the car just everything inside it.
Yuck!!! I can't even sleep at all...this is the first time in the last 2 days I've actually been able to sit up for more than a few minutes at a time too...I guess I'll just be online most of the day. Maybe I'll try to write some reviews if I can just remember what products I've been trying lately.

Sorry to hear that!!!i hope you feel better soon,id say forget reviews,take care of yourself.you always seem so busy with other stuff,it wont be bad to focus on you!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Sorry to hear that!!!i hope you feel better soon,id say forget reviews,take care of yourself.you always seem so busy with other stuff,it wont be bad to focus on you!!!
wink.gif
UGH! But I can't sleep or sit still, so I'm sitting on my couch with the computer in my lap.

Originally Posted by envymi UGH! But I can't sleep or sit still, so I'm sitting on my couch with the computer in my lap.
lol,i know what you mean,when your so used to go ,go ,go,sitting isnt easy to do!!My hubby always gives me a hard time when im sick,because i hate to sit down and do nothing,lol.hows the lil man?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

sorry to hear you´re sick. I always do marathon movie days/nights when I´m sick and eat huge amounts of ice cream.

how cool you want to write some more reviews...if you feel well enough to do that. It´s very appreciated, you have some great makeup knowledge so we can all benefit from your reviews.

GET BETTER!!!
smile.gif

aw, i'm sorry to hear that
frown.gif
i hope you feel better soon. take care of yourself and do you for once!! did your little boy start school yet?

I know how hard it is to sit still, part of being a mom I guess. But I hope you get to feeling better. Take it easy if you can or take a hot bath, that always helps me to relax and get sleepy.

Originally Posted by Jennifer aw, i'm sorry to hear that
frown.gif
i hope you feel better soon. take care of yourself and do you for once!! did your little boy start school yet? I'm gonna be homeschooling him for at least the first couple of years. So he's here helping me out with things around the house! I taught him how to vaccuum and help clean and wash dishes, so now he's always looking for things to clean
icon_cheesygrin.gif
He's even getting pretty good at laundry!!!

Originally Posted by envymi I'm gonna be homeschooling him for at least the first couple of years. So he's here helping me out with things around the house! I taught him how to vaccuum and help clean and wash dishes, so now he's always looking for things to clean
icon_cheesygrin.gif
He's even getting pretty good at laundry!!! awwww, how cute! he is the most adorable thing.

Sorry to hear that you're sick. I know how that is. As much as I like having a day off, I just go crazy when I'm too ill to do anything but lie on the couch. At least you have a little one to help out! Hope you get well soon!

Latest posts

Back