My first dress

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I updated the link. Glad someone likes my taste, maybe I'm more of a girl than I thought.
laughing.gif

I like them both, but I think you would have to have a pretty good body and be wanting to get noticed to wear the second one. I don't know if I would choose it for my "First" dress.

I love the red one!!! But they always look better on the models than they look one me!! lol

Karren

Originally Posted by allison0699 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like them both, but I think you would have to have a pretty good body and be wanting to get noticed to wear the second one. I don't know if I would choose it for my "First" dress. I agree if I was to show it in public
smiletongue.gif

Originally Posted by Karren Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the red one!!! But they always look better on the models than they look one me!! lol
Karren

I think I may have the same issues as yourself
laughing.gif

Thanks for all the advice everyone, I think I'll get the red one. VS seem to be in the process of moving depots so I should have it in 10-15 days.

Originally Posted by Claire_CD /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree if I was to show it in public
smiletongue.gif

I think I may have the same issues as yourself
laughing.gif

Thanks for all the advice everyone, I think I'll get the red one. VS seem to be in the process of moving depots so I should have it in 10-15 days.

Well if your not going to wear it out in public..... send it to me and i will!! lol
Karren

Latest posts

Back