My first EDM order and Coupon Code

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just ordered the I Can't Believe it Kit.

It is a great value IMO. It comes with:

2 Full size Foundations

1 Concealer Full Size

4 Eye Shadows

2 Brushes

1 Finishing Powder

3 Blushes

All Full size and you choose what 2 brushes you want and also the colors you want. What a deal. I would have hardly gotten a foundation and a brush for that price with BE. I can not wait. I have heard a lot of great things about EDM and I have seen some beautiful and luminous FOTD or Before and Afters with EDM.

I also got the sample kit. One question for those that have received it. What does the sample come in? Is it in a baggie?

Also there was a nice coupon code the code is:

x1kOSm make sure you enter it just like that or it will not work. I entered it all lowercase the first time and it did not take.

You get 10% off with the code and A Fan Brush, Makeup Organizer, and a Samba liner.

I can not wait.

Originally Posted by jward /img/forum/go_quote.gif Their samples come in a small sifter jar now. Thanks, that is so nice. I can reuse them if I order any other samples.

im gonna check out this one. thanks for the heads up.
smile.gif

i love their intensive foundation and concelar, but their shipping is too slow, i wait around 3 weeks in my previous orders

The kit was 48 dollars. I think that was a great deal though. I got a ton of stuff.

The shipping for me was very quick. I requested the 2nd day delivery because I did not want to wait.

Wow, now I want to skip the free sample kit and get the I Can't Believe It kit!
biggrin.gif
I wonder how fast the shipping is to Manila....

I just ordered the sample kit. I have wanted to try this for a long time. I can't wait to get it!

Latest posts

Back