My first ELF purchase!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Since they have a coupon right now for 50% off all Studio items I decided I needed to get enough that to make up for the shipping ($6.95).  So I ended up spending only $2.73 on each item after shipping! Yay! I'm excited to try these out, especially the Cream Eyeliners and blushes! This is pretty good since I usually spend almost $20 on 3 items at CVS...

I'm glad that the eyeliners are good since that's why I usually wear daily.  I'll definitely be posting pics/swatches once I get my order!

I got my order yesterday!

So far i've tried the brushes, the blushes, the mascara primer and the lip color.

I really like the blush colors but they don't blend very easily, I have to kind of rub them all over with my hands haha. But after that I really liked them! The Blushing Rose is gorgeous with my skin tone!! The mascara primer is great so far too, i'm using instead of mascara today. Some of the white goo kind of stuck to my top lashes, but I just kind blotted it away and it was fine.  I also really like the lip color, it's a great natural color that just accentuates my own color. It smells horrible though...

I'll post a blog soon! How do you do swatches of blush to make the color noticeable?

Nice haul!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my order yesterday!

So far i've tried the brushes, the blushes, the mascara primer and the lip color.

I really like the blush colors but they don't blend very easily, I have to kind of rub them all over with my hands haha. But after that I really liked them! The Blushing Rose is gorgeous with my skin tone!! The mascara primer is great so far too, i'm using instead of mascara today. Some of the white goo kind of stuck to my top lashes, but I just kind blotted it away and it was fine.  I also really like the lip color, it's a great natural color that just accentuates my own color. It smells horrible though...

I'll post a blog soon! How do you do swatches of blush to make the color noticeable?

I suck at swatching so I'm really not sure what the best way is to swatch blush. I usually do it on my wrist. Just get some blush on my finger and swipe it on my wrist (the under part).  Good luck!

You might have to apply more on your inner arm than you would usually put on your face but that is how I have seen it done on other blogs.

Latest posts

Back