My first FRAT party...how do I look?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol How was it? It was pretty fun. There was soooooo many people there. Good lord. I danced alot, so that was fun!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yep!! Spill it chica!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And actually ya'll, there was no drinking or anything b/c it's Kappa Chi and that's a christian fraternity! So it was just good clean fun!
smile.gif
One guy asked me to dance, and he was cute but...kinda weird LoL freaked me out a little bit So I kinda left him...

You look so pretty Ash, have a great time but be safe, we all know those frat boyz can get a little crazy!

p.s. I like the lighter pinks on your eyes!
claps.gif

oops..just re-read that last post. I guess it wasn't too wild? Oh well honey, there's always next time, right?! hehehe
icon_twisted.gif

Ash, what can I say, you look absolutely GORGEOUS. Love the earrings and the shirt too, they go well with the whole look, as well as the HAIR. OMG, love the hair!

oh now I´m so pissed that I don´t go to college in the US. I have this stereotypical picture of wild parties with hot college boys in my head...and we have no fraternities/sororities here. which is good I think so there are no cliques, but I´d still want the parties. and the hot college boys
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You looked fab Ashley. Pink really suits you. Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

WOW! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, AND YOU LOOK AMAZING
icon_exclaim.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Hey guys! I'm going to a frat party tonight (w00t!) And I'm curious as to how ya'll think I look. I want to look pretty, but not overly so. I don't want them thinking I'm some kind of girl that tries super hard to stand out.
Anyways, here we go...

I also wanted to show off my Damzel lipglass. GAH I love it!

Eyes:

All girl pigment

sushi flower

swish

cranberry

rose pigment

black eyeliner

lips:

indie girl l/s

damzel l/g

(awesome combo...for real)

Stereo Rose owns my soul.

You looked really good Ashley! Sounds like you had some fun too!

What brand are the lip products you used? I really liked the combo.

Originally Posted by Cirean You looked really good Ashley! Sounds like you had some fun too!
What brand are the lip products you used? I really liked the combo.

Both products are MAC!
smile.gif

Back