My first FRAT party...how do I look?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm going to a frat party tonight (w00t!) And I'm curious as to how ya'll think I look. I want to look pretty, but not overly so. I don't want them thinking I'm some kind of girl that tries super hard to stand out.

Anyways, here we go...

I also wanted to show off my Damzel lipglass. GAH I love it!

Eyes:

All girl pigment

sushi flower

swish

cranberry

rose pigment

black eyeliner

lips:

indie girl l/s

damzel l/g

(awesome combo...for real)

Stereo Rose owns my soul.

Hottie! You look amazing!

BTW, I will be going to the post office tomorrow so you should get the Nars blush next week.

Originally Posted by Marisol Hottie! You look amazing!
BTW, I will be going to the post office tomorrow so you should get the Nars blush next week.

Awesome! I can't wait!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You look really pretty! I remember the first frat party I went to. (Fall of 1988) I was so excited. You will have a great time! It was at the SAE House at Western Michigan University, So fun!

OMG! I was 17 years old and that was 17 years ago. 34 years old doesn't seem too old but when I put it that way it sure as hell does!

Have a wonderful time!

Good! And trust me...I'm a sorority girl(Alpha Phi)...I experience the going out ritual quite often. Haha. Have fun! Watch your drinks.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by elljmz It was at the SAE House at Western Michigan University, So fun! WHOOOHOOO, GO BRONCOS!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I haven't been to any of the frat parties though.. I don't like frat boys and their culture in general, and their beer sucks too!

I strongly believe that life is to short to drink cheap beer!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But we still know how to get our groove on here at WMU! Without jumping on lights and burning mattresses and cars, of course!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And Ribbons, you look gorgeous! don't forget to bring a little mirror for touch up's, since bathrooms may be occupied for a loong time.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol

Hottie! You look amazing!

Feedback time!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons

Hey guys! I'm going to a frat party tonight (w00t!) And I'm curious as to how ya'll think I look. I want to look pretty, but not overly so. I don't want them thinking I'm some kind of girl that tries super hard to stand out.
Anyways, here we go...

I also wanted to show off my Damzel lipglass. GAH I love it!

Eyes:

All girl pigment

sushi flower

swish

cranberry

rose pigment

black eyeliner

lips:

indie girl l/s

damzel l/g

(awesome combo...for real)

Stereo Rose owns my soul.

Partay down woman!

Looking good!! Bae careful and don't get too wild. Or if you do get wild don't get caught!

You look great, Ashley!!
biggrin.gif
Very pretty and fresh, definitely not overdone, IMO!! I hope you'll have a great time!!

very pretty and sexy! have fun but be careful.........I am 40 y/0 now but I still remember those parties like it was yesterday!

You look awesome Ash!!! Hope you're having a good time & not doing anything I wouldn't do !!!
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by girl_geek Looks great!
So are you a freshman or are you just now getting into the party scene?
wink.gif

Nope I'm a junior but my first 2 years were at a community college, so it's definitly not the same. No real frat parties LoL

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Nope I'm a junior but my first 2 years were at a community college, so it's definitly not the same. No real frat parties LoL How was it?

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Nope I'm a junior but my first 2 years were at a community college, so it's definitly not the same. No real frat parties LoL That's cool, I went to a Christian college where there were no frats, so I've never been to a frat party! That's ok though, I wasn't interested in the stereotypical frat boy anyway, and I ended up meeting a great guy (my hubby, obviously) after I graduated anyway!
wink.gif

Anyways, hope you have fun!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back