My First Posted Makeup Look!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a makeover I did for my Dinner Dance. This isnt the best picture of me or makeover but I tried! Any suggestions/opinions welcomed
icon_cheesygrin.gif
!

Originally Posted by Leta112 This is a makeover I did for my Dinner Dance. This isnt the best picture of me or makeover but I tried! Any suggestions/opinions welcomed
icon_cheesygrin.gif
! i think it looks really great!

Thanx chellebelle! I didnt want to over-do it because it really wasnt like a big event...Do you think I put to much blush on guys?

that looks really pretty. the only advice i can give is if you want to fill in your brows a bit.

Originally Posted by Leta112

This is a makeover I did for my Dinner Dance. This isnt the best picture of me or makeover but I tried! Any suggestions/opinions welcomed
icon_cheesygrin.gif
!

Excellent Leta, very pretty! Keep up the good work. Try to save the images in JPEG or .jpg format as they thumbnail better.
Will you be taking part in our daily FOTD?

Yea thats what I was going to do Liz, but I didnt really know how to do that with my sister's Clinique brow shaper so i just left it...could you give me some tips on how to do it?

Sure, Tony. I will take part in the daily FOTD. Is the point of that thread to post up your daily makeup to see what people say because Im not sure I get it! Sorry.

Originally Posted by Leta112

Yea thats what I was going to do Liz, but I didnt really know how to do that with my sister's Clinique brow shaper so i just left it...could you give me some tips on how to do it?
Sure, Tony. I will take part in the daily FOTD. Is the point of that thread to post up your daily makeup to see what people say because Im not sure I get it! Sorry.

Cool! More and more! Click here to read what exactly the FOTD forum is for: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?p=42410

yes, the face of the day forum is where we post the makeup we did for that day
smile.gif

you just fill in your brows. i find that it polishes up the makeup look.

here's a recent thread about eye brows:

Thanx Tony and Liz...that helped!I will put my daily makeup on the site starting tomorrow! And thanx to Liz I WILL use the brow shaper tomorrow to make it look better lol.

Originally Posted by Leta112 Thanx Tony and Liz...that helped!I will put my daily makeup on the site starting tomorrow! And thanx to Liz I WILL use the brow shaper tomorrow to make it look better lol. no problem! look forward to seeing your FOTDs!

Originally Posted by Leta112 This is a makeover I did for my Dinner Dance. This isnt the best picture of me or makeover but I tried! Any suggestions/opinions welcomed
icon_cheesygrin.gif
! I loved it!! Can you tell me what all you used? I want that dewy finish!

aw you´re soo cute!! keep on posting, I´m already looking forward to see more!

Originally Posted by smallpuppy I loved it!! Can you tell me what all you used? I want that dewy finish! Sure, I used Stila foundation...Nars(orgasm) blush...Eyeshadow by I think Covergirl...Eye liner by Lancome Kohl...Sky High Curves by Maybelline...I will tell you the name of the makeup later because I am not home now and I dont memorize it.
Thanx Arielle! I will post some more pictures when I get the chance to!

i think violet's pretty good with makeup for a 13-year-old. when i saw her friends and their makeup, i couldn't believe their parents even let them out like that. they're foundation didn't match their skin, they looked 50, and just ugh! violet never wears makeup every day, though. my mom doesn't let her and neither do i (my makeup). she's too young.

oh, and yeah, her eyesbrows are very thin (naturally) and sparse! i just told her today they were almost nonexistent LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Looks great!!! Love those colors on you!! You look a lot like your sister!
smile.gif
oh I didn´t know Violet=Jennifer´s sister. did I get that right? *lol*anyway, a big welcome to Jen´s little sister :icon_love

Latest posts

Back