My Free Miu Miu Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OMFG.

Thats all I gotta say about that.

When movie stars dont like stuff worth $3000 and they decide to give it to you.

I'll try and take pictures when I sober up.

Ok. Your post made me laugh.

So when you sober up, do take pics ;-P

Random fact: this is my 4,444th post.

Lucky you!
smile.gif
I want to see pics too.

They're not really my style but I wouldnt turn down free designer stuff. And I know I can rock em with the right accessories and shoes. (I'm lovin the red one a whole lot)

Oh and excuse the Planet Terror Poster in the background... haha.

miumiuwhitetop.jpg

miumiugreenskirt.jpg

miumiuredtop.jpg

miumiuredskirt.jpg

Holy crap. those 4 items are worth 3 grand. I would be selling them on ebay, lol. Enjoy, the red one is really cute.

Maybe a little more. I was looking at some prices and Miu Miu sells skirts for $1,900+

I really am considering e-bay or something. But then I also think, how often can I say I have these in my closet.
biggrin.gif

If I cant make the first two work, I'm selling them for sure. I'm keeping the red outfit though.

Totally keep the red, then sell the other and go buy a new wardrobe with the profits. That is one heck of a win win situation.

What do you do that you got to go to a place where a celeb gave you that, if you do not mind me asking. I think that is so cool.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Totally keep the red, then sell the other and go buy a new wardrobe with the profits. That is one heck of a win win situation.
What do you do that you got to go to a place where a celeb gave you that, if you do not mind me asking. I think that is so cool.

Right now I am doing Marketing and PR for a Design Company and she was one of our clients and we were at her house and shes kinda going ballistic on everyone right now and gave away stuff she doesnt like.
but that gig might change really soon... if things go well. *hope hope*

Latest posts

Back