My genius mascara idea- sharing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am always trying new mascara (well, new anything, really), and I just figured out how to make my favorite better. My all-time favorite is Maybelline Full-n-Soft Waterproof- it holds a curl, stays soft, and is glossy jet black. My favorite brush is in Maybelline Lash Stylist- also a good mascara, but not quite as good as the Full-n-Soft. I pause to point out that these are my favorites even compared to Dior, Lancome, etc- I try them all.

ANYWAY- guess what? The tube openings are the same size! I pulled out the rubber stopper from the tube on each and simply switched them & they fit perfectly! BRILLIANCE!!! Just wanted to share
smile.gif

Fantastic! I am always looking for good mascara tips!! I love to curl my lashes, but they always end up straight by the time my mascara dries. When I was in high school in the early 90's, they stayed curled all day. I don't remember what I did different, so I'm still looking for tips on keeping them curled!! I will try your mascara and brush combo and see...
smile.gif

I do this also, when I find a wand that I like, I see if its fits in my full and soft because I love that mascara also.

Warm up your eye lash curler to set the curl, I do this from time to time, either I have hot water and let it sit for a bit, take it out wipe off and curl and its enough to help set the lashes

I love this idea--I'm always pairing one brush with a different tube. I'll have to experiment.

Latest posts

Back