My gloss order came (mostly Stila)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, I finally caved in and ordered some Stila makeup from gloss.com.
icon_smile.gif
I got the mousse blush in amaryllis, glaze lip liner in nude and a lipstick in Kira from the new Orient collection. I have to say I love all the products. The lip liner is a really nice nude color so is the Kira lipstick. The blush is great because it blends really easy and gives nice natural color.

Congratulations on your purchases Reija!

I love the rouge pots, but I've only got one. The other colours weren't really exciting enough to tempt me.

Nice haul, Reija! That blush looks interesting!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
For some reason I think I'd end up looking like Bozo the clown if I had anything other than a powder! I'm not good with creams, I find a lot of them I've tried are not very sheer & even if I put on a little, it's too much and just ..... WOAH!
icon_eek.gif

LOL! Bozo!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Nice haul, Reija! That blush looks interesting!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
For some reason I think I'd end up looking like Bozo the clown if I had anything other than a powder! I'm not good with creams, I find a lot of them I've tried are not very sheer & even if I put on a little, it's too much and just ..... WOAH!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL! Bozo!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I do!!!! LOL I have a round face to begin with... and with too much blush ~ UGH!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) CanI honk your red nose?

G'head and honk me hunny !
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LMAO

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice haul, Reija! That blush looks interesting!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_eek.gif
I'm totally the opposite, I tend to get the clown look if I use powder blush. I find I can just put creams and mousses exactly where I need them then blend them out. If I use powder it just seems to go all over :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back