My H2O order came today!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got some really nice items (at least I think so, anyway)
icon_smile.gif
Here is a pic of the bath gel and lotions and the second pic shows the GWP items. Not too shabby, huh?
icon_razz.gif

Great buy! I love H2O. I love their Milk Body Lotion and Shower Gel.

Gotta love GWP,

I love 'em too!! I've been using their bath gels and lotions for a while, but this will be my first time trying the facial products. I hope they are just as nice!

Originally Posted by Mariposa Great buy! I love H2O. I love their Milk Body Lotion and Shower Gel.
Gotta love GWP,

In the 2nd picture, is the item 3rd from the right the face mousturizer gel? I can't remember the name of it? I will have to look at the one I have. If if it, you will love it. I put it after I have been out in the sun and wash my face, its very refreshing and hydrating.

No, its 2nd from right. Its actually a night cream called 'Night Oasis'. That's great cuz I need something moisturizing for nighttime.
icon_smile.gif
Have you ever used this particular one? Like it? I have the toner, exfoliant and cleanser too. I also have the lip matte, but its not my color, so that one will gather dust.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa In the 2nd picture, is the item 3rd from the right the face mousturizer gel? I can't remember the name of it? I will have to look at the one I have. If if it, you will love it. I put it after I have been out in the sun and wash my face, its very refreshing and hydrating.

I will have to check to see which one I have. I have dry skin and got this item in GWP and I love it. I will definately get back to you on that one.
wink.gif

Cool!! That would be great!

Originally Posted by Mariposa I will have to check to see which one I have. I have dry skin and got this item in GWP and I love it. I will definately get back to you on that one.
wink.gif

Face Oasi Hydrating Treatment

100-00158-000_lrg.gif
<table id="tbl_description" cellpadding="3" height="278" width="505"> <tbody><tr id="tr_desc"><td id="td_desc_title" class="productDescriptionHeading" align="right" valign="top">DESCRIPTION</td> <td id="td_desc_value" class="productDescription" align="left" valign="top">A moisture-intensive gel that hydrates the skin while firming and diminishing the appearance of fine lines. (#158)</td> </tr> <tr id="Tr_benefits"> <td id="td_benefits_title" class="productDescriptionHeading" align="right" valign="top">BENEFITS</td> <td id="td_benefits_value" class="productDescription" align="left" valign="top">A penetrating liposome delivery system and Sea Mineral Complexâ„¢ help attract, transport and distribute moisture equivalent to eight glasses of water. Marine extracts of wakame, sea lettuce, and sea fennel, provide vitamins A, C, E and Provitamin B nourish and protect the skin.</td> </tr> <tr id="tr_usage"> <td id="td_usage_title" class="productDescriptionHeading" align="right" valign="top">USAGE</td> <td id="td_usage_value" class="productDescription" align="left" valign="top">After cleansing, massage gently into damp face and neck. For dryer skin, spread a thin layer over face, like a mask, and allow 5 minutes to absorb. Massage in excess.</td></tr></tbody> </table>

This is what I have and I love it. Its great for dry skin, especially after a day in the sun. It feels like heaven on the skin.

Originally Posted by Mariposa If it is, you will love it. I put it after I have been out in the sun and wash my face, its very refreshing and hydrating. Oooh... that sounds good to me!
smile.gif
I've never tried H20 - but it looks pretty interesting! Looks like it would smell good too! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

So I guess that's the daytime version of the one that I have? I'm gonna check to see if H2O+ has something nice as that for oily skin. I use products that are full of moisturizers at night, but I have to stay away from them during the day since my skin is SUPER oily!
wink.gif
Thanks a bunch for checking the product for me! You're the best!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Face Oasi Hydrating Treatment
100-00158-000_lrg.gif
<TABLE id=tbl_description height=278 cellPadding=3 width=505><TBODY><TR id=tr_desc><TD class=productDescriptionHeading id=td_desc_title vAlign=top align=right>DESCRIPTION</TD><TD class=productDescription id=td_desc_value vAlign=top align=left>A moisture-intensive gel that hydrates the skin while firming and diminishing the appearance of fine lines. (#158)</TD></TR><TR id=Tr_benefits><TD class=productDescriptionHeading id=td_benefits_title vAlign=top align=right>BENEFITS</TD><TD class=productDescription id=td_benefits_value vAlign=top align=left>A penetrating liposome delivery system and Sea Mineral Complexâ„¢ help attract, transport and distribute moisture equivalent to eight glasses of water. Marine extracts of wakame, sea lettuce, and sea fennel, provide vitamins A, C, E and Provitamin B nourish and protect the skin.</TD></TR><TR id=tr_usage><TD class=productDescriptionHeading id=td_usage_title vAlign=top align=right>USAGE</TD><TD class=productDescription id=td_usage_value vAlign=top align=left>After cleansing, massage gently into damp face and neck. For dryer skin, spread a thin layer over face, like a mask, and allow 5 minutes to absorb. Massage in excess.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is what I have and I love it. Its great for dry skin, especially after a day in the sun. It feels like heaven on the skin.

Anytime. I love H20 Products. They have a nice size store in SF and any time I go in there, I wander in. Are you part of their club? You get some good deals if you are (i.e. discount on your bday month).

You're so lucky!! I wish there was a store near me!
icon_cry.gif
I would love to be near that and a Bare Escentuals store because I love the BE bath & body items too. I think my B&B obsession is almost as bad as my mu obsession. Can you imagine that? LOL

I dont think that I joined the club... at least I dont remember doing so. If not, then I'm def gonna do it!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Anytime. I love H20 Products. They have a nice size store in SF and any time I go in there, I wander in. Are you part of their club? You get some good deals if you are (i.e. discount on your bday month).

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU You're so lucky!! I wish there was a store near me!
icon_cry.gif
I would love to be near that and a Bare Escentuals store because I love the BE bath & body items too. I think my B&B obsession is almost as bad as my mu obsession. Can you imagine that? LOL I dont think that I joined the club... at least I dont remember doing so. If not, then I'm def gonna do it!!
biggrin.gif

I am lucky to live in an area that has my favorite stores. My bank account however, is not so lucky.
wink.gif
I have a BE about 15 minutes away and the girls there are so nice and helpful. I joined the Plus Membership the first time that I shopped at the store. They gave me a card for my wallet and one for my keychain. I gave the card to my friend who is also obsessed with this store so we both get the benefits from it.
Here are some of the Plus Membership benefits:

Earn 15% off all regularly priced merchandise when you accrue $300 US/$500 CD a calendar year (January - December).

Celebrate with a 15% discount the month of your birthday on all H<sub>2</sub>O Plus purchases

Attend exclusive, members-only shopping nights at H<sub>2</sub>O Plus stores in your area.

Receive exclusive offers available only to Plus Members

i think ive been living in a hole or have a selective memory, because i havnt heard of h2o. what is the strawberry guava stuff? hows the scent? the combination sounds intriguing.

I first became familiar with H2O while at Nordstrom's a couple of years ago. I tried it out and have been hooked ever since. The strawberry guava is actually quite nice. It smells exactly like both of the fruits, but not in an overpowering kind of way. Normally, I dont put any kind of foody scents on my body - I HATE THAT!!! of course the only exception being the bath gel that I just bought.
icon_lol.gif
I find the H2O line to be quite nice. the lotions are very moisturizing and the bath gels are to die for!! If you get the chance you should try this line out!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse i think ive been living in a hole or have a selective memory, because i havnt heard of h2o. what is the strawberry guava stuff? hows the scent? the combination sounds intriguing.

You're near BOTH stores!!?? WOW!! I'd never have any money if I lived there! I think I'd just have to take up residency at the BE store. You are one lucky lady!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa I am lucky to live in an area that has my favorite stores. My bank account however, is not so lucky.
wink.gif
I have a BE about 15 minutes away and the girls there are so nice and helpful. I joined the Plus Membership the first time that I shopped at the store. They gave me a card for my wallet and one for my keychain. I gave the card to my friend who is also obsessed with this store so we both get the benefits from it.
Here are some of the Plus Membership benefits:

Earn 15% off all regularly priced merchandise when you accrue $300 US/$500 CD a calendar year (January - December).

Celebrate with a 15% discount the month of your birthday on all H<SUB>2</SUB>O Plus purchases

Attend exclusive, members-only shopping nights at H<SUB>2</SUB>O Plus stores in your area.

Receive exclusive offers available only to Plus Members

I've never heard of H2O products either.
icon_redface.gif
icon_evil.gif
Next time I'm in Austin, I'll go to Nordstrom's and check 'em out! I love really good lotions.

Wow, I cant believe how many people haven't heard of this line. I guess its just VERY underrated.
icon_surprised.gif
I'm not sure if Nordies still carries it. That is the place that I use to get it from, but the Nordies near me stopped carrying it, so I've been ordering it online. Maybe some of the Nordstrom stores still have it.
icon_question.gif
But if you get the chance you def should try these products out!!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jen I've never heard of H2O products either.
icon_redface.gif
icon_evil.gif
Next time I'm in Austin, I'll go to Nordstrom's and check 'em out! I love really good lotions.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I first became familiar with H2O while at Nordstrom's a couple of years ago. I tried it out and have been hooked ever since. The strawberry guava is actually quite nice. It smells exactly like both of the fruits, but not in an overpowering kind of way. Normally, I dont put any kind of foody scents on my body - I HATE THAT!!! of course the only exception being the bath gel that I just bought.
icon_lol.gif
I find the H2O line to be quite nice. the lotions are very moisturizing and the bath gels are to die for!! If you get the chance you should try this line out!
icon_smile.gif
thanks.
smile.gif
i wonder if they have it at marshall fields or ls ayres. we dont have anything as nice as a nordstroms for 200 miles. lol.

I dont know if those stores do cuz there's no marshall fields near me (unfortunately, cuz I love that store). If you get the chance u should check the online site every now and then for some of their item descriptions (to tempt you to try the items) and the specials!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

http://www.h2oplus.com/retail2002/

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse thanks.
smile.gif
i wonder if they have it at marshall fields or ls ayres. we dont have anything as nice as a nordstroms for 200 miles. lol.

Latest posts

Back