my haul (MAC)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice haul!! i've been wanting to try the lipgelee's and haven't gotten around to it yet.
icon_biggrin.gif

I am not trying to be rude. I dont like the name Jaime. I like the name Jamie. Thats my real name. Sorry

Originally Posted by jamie18meng I am not trying to be rude. I dont like the name Jaime. I like the name Jamie. Thats my real name. Sorry I don't think Charmaine was trying to be rude. I think it may have been a typo since a lot of people do spell their name Jaime.

Originally Posted by Trisha hope you like it Jamie, i have it and like it! x I do like it a lot. The color is so pretty on my lips. Thanks

Nice haul... you should post in the fotd forum when you wear it so we can see how it looks on
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I don't think Charmaine was trying to be rude. I think it may have been a typo since a lot of people do spell their name Jaime. I understand what with you are saying. I apperciate it a lot.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice haul... you should post in the fotd forum when you wear it so we can see how it looks on
smile.gif
I dont have a digital camera. So how can I post in the fotd forum when using a disposable camera. I apperciate your message. Thanks

Originally Posted by jamie18meng I dont have a digital camera. So how can I post in the fotd forum when using a disposable camera. I apperciate your message. Thanks Oh... you can ask the people that print your photos to make you a photo cd for your computer... ?
icon_wink.gif

nice haul
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jamie18meng hey guys, heres what I got at nordstroms on 9-9-05

I got dewy jube lipgelee. Thanks

Thanks so much nyangel98 for helping me. I will ask them to make a photo cd for my computer. But there's one problem I dont have internet access at home. I can do it somewhere else.

I meant to get one of the lipgelees too last time but they didn´t have the ones I liked...now I´m definitely going back (they should have them back in stock by now)

Latest posts

Back