my haul this week

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was talked out of getting the powdery foundation at shiseido she said it would be too heavy for me since i have oily skin and suggested just a pressed powder.

so i said ok sure

so i got the pressed powder and compact and i have to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE the brush that comes with the compact.

and i got the extra length mascara i can't wait to use it.

i decided i could wait for the nars smudge brush so i didn't get it this week

I had to get shimmermoss in the pot they were out of pans
frown.gif

surreal

star violet

club

idol eyes

hepcat

creme de violet

beautiful iris

plum dressing

antiqued

and my 15 pan palette

yay!!

what was on your list before? did you end up getting other ones that you weren't eyeing, but got today? did you spend all your money? lol

when i went shopping over the weekend, i went to 2 sephoras and din't see the smudge brush
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 yay!!
what was on your list before? did you end up getting other ones that you weren't eyeing, but got today? did you spend all your money? lol

when i went shopping over the weekend, i went to 2 sephoras and din't see the smudge brush
frown.gif

i came home with 7 bucks lol
igot the ones that i wasn't planning on getting i ended up just getting all the shadows i had put on my maybe list as well as my YES list.

well i can always just still use my Mary Kay lipbrush for smudging like i've been doing anyway til next week or so. it was hot out and the mall is outdoor so i didn't wanna walk over to sephora lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OK... I'm drooling!
eek.gif
well don't do that... you might break your keyboard
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Yea for blue greens & Veluxe Pearls! Two of my faves.
wink.gif
i'm reallyloving the blue greens myself. i am going thru a phase lol like with all thse purples and plums i just added can you say dayum lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm reallyloving the blue greens myself. i am going thru a phase lol like with all thse purples and plums i just added can you say dayum lol DAYUM!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm reallyloving the blue greens myself. i am going thru a phase lol like with all thse purples and plums i just added can you say dayum lol DAYUM!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've been on a blues/greens kick for a while now and am trying to branch out, but I always keep going back to Steamy, Meadowland, Surreal, Swimming... love those colors!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux DAYUM!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've been on a blues/greens kick for a while now and am trying to branch out, but I always keep going back to Steamy, Meadowland, Surreal, Swimming... love those colors!

I've been venturing out into more color (besides Brown, brown, and.... Brown!) LOL My favorite color in general is Seafoam Green - so now I'm starting to love my e/s in that color!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've been venturing out into more color (besides Brown, brown, and.... Brown!) LOL My favorite color in general is Seafoam Green - so now I'm starting to love my e/s in that color!
smile.gif
oh girl i am with ya on the brown brown and brown (have you seen my shadows? lol they are all neutrals)I love meadowland and steamy they are so pretty i just have to start wearing them more and finding new color combos that don't look horrid.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux DAYUM!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i really loved how steamy and parfait amour the other night that i wore i love the teal and purple combo

You got some nice colours there! And as everyone has said, Veluxe Pearls are the best!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Awesome haul, I love Plum Dressing, Shimmermoss Star Violet and Beautiful Iris! Veluxe Pearls are the best! x i just have to figure out what to wear with what now lol

Originally Posted by Bhav You got some nice colours there! And as everyone has said, Veluxe Pearls are the best!! I cant wait to use them.

Latest posts

Back