My haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i checked out the new MAC collections on Friday and this is what i got:

Stereo Rose Skinfinish (want more now but not sure which ones to get!!)

Say Yeah e/s

Banshee e/s

Blitz & Glitz Fluidline

15 pan palette

Smolder eye kohl (to replace the one i lost last weekend on a drunken night out!!
icon_redface.gif
)

Shu eyelash curler - am i being really thick in using it, but i didn't notice a difference after i used it!

Oh, and i had to run to the MAC store to ensure i got there before it closed!!!!
icon_redface.gif

Nice haul Bhav! I absolutely adore Stereo Rose. Do you have any other skinfinishes. I recommend Shimpagne. Let us know how you like the new fluidline. I am wanting it but waiting for more reviews on it.

yay! i really like say yeah. i think i'm gonna get a back up of it since i hate gleam

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul Bhav! I absolutely adore Stereo Rose. Do you have any other skinfinishes. I recommend Shimpagne. Let us know how you like the new fluidline. I am wanting it but waiting for more reviews on it. No, i don't have any others but now that i've tried Stereo Rose, i think i might have to get another (or 2..)!!
I haven't tried the fluidline yet, so i can't say much about it, but it does look nice!!

Originally Posted by Liz yay! i really like say yeah. i think i'm gonna get a back up of it since i hate gleam I really like it too!! And i'm tempted to get another one too!I haven't got Gleam so i can't compare.

Originally Posted by Bhav Shu eyelash curler - am i being really thick in using it, but i didn't notice a difference after i used it!
Oh, and i had to run to the MAC store to ensure i got there before it closed!!!!
icon_redface.gif

Fab haul darling
claps.gif
!
How are you using the Shu curlers. I have to be careful not to get over zealous with mine or I end up with lashes pointing up towards my eyebrows
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Liz yay! i really like say yeah. i think i'm gonna get a back up of it since i hate gleam Y do you hate Gleam Liz? I was thinking of buying that in addition to Say Yeah...

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Y do you hate Gleam Liz? I was thinking of buying that in addition to Say Yeah... i don't like the texture of gleam. i love say yeah, got a back up of it today! they're the same color, but say yeah is a veluxe pearl, which i love!!!

OMG you must be in make up heaven at the mo girlie! And your Stila haul went in this mornings post so hopefully you'll have that by the end of the week. You so gotta take pics of your stash. I'd love to see it
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura OMG you must be in make up heaven at the mo girlie! And your Stila haul went in this mornings post so hopefully you'll have that by the end of the week. You so gotta take pics of your stash. I'd love to see it
biggrin.gif
LOL - make up heaven!!I'll take pics of all the new stuff when i get the Stila stuff!

Originally Posted by Trisha great haul Bhav,hope my SF pics helped you decide x They're fab pics and i'm confused on which one to buy next!Though i am kind of leaning towards Shimpagne...!

Originally Posted by Trisha it is gorgeous Bhav! i think you should get them all! LOL
icon_twisted.gif
icon_eek.gif
That's evil to suggest that i get them all!!!

Originally Posted by Bhav They're fab pics and i'm confused on which one to buy next!Though i am kind of leaning towards Shimpagne...!

yeah, they're great! i bought stereo rose, new vegas, gold deposit, and metal rock when they first came out. then i ended up getting shimpagne and porcelain pink
icon_redface.gif
lol i want so ceylon!!!

Latest posts

Back