My Itty Bitty Stash Part II

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay... so I pretty much gave away or threw out majority of my old stash in way of better products or just things I will use. I hate makeup that just sits in the drawer not being used.

Starting off with my brushes.

In my Sephora inspired brush holder, you like? Ha.

Okay, I KNOW I have to clean my brushes, I do often. I swear.

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

Face Products

032.jpg

Mascaras

033.jpg

Eyeliner Pencils

(I own awhole bunch of NYC pencils I didn't take a picture of because I'll soon give them away)

034.jpg

Benefit Cosmetics & Eye Products

035.jpg

Liquid Glitters - MAC & Urban Decay

036-1.jpg

Blush & Bronzers

042.jpg

MAC Blushes

043.jpg

Lip Products

048.jpg

Jesse's Girl Eye Dust Shadows

044-1.jpg

Eye Shadows - MAC/NYX Mixes

037.jpg

Purple & Pinks

038-1.jpg

Pinks, Yellow & Neutrals

039-1.jpg

Yellow, Blue & Greens

040-2.jpg

Pressed MAC Pigments

041-1.jpg

Misc. Face Care & Prepping Products

049-1.jpg

My Vanity - CloseUps

051-1.jpg

052.jpg

[i keep my lashes and face decorations here. Also my "Main" products.]

053.jpg

[Face & Hair products]

054.jpg

All in it's glory:

055.jpg

Thanks for viewing!
smile.gif

Everything looks awesome you have a lot of stuff like me I'm also loving the brush holder.

You are accumulating quite a collection there. You also have some really pretty eyeshadow colors.

Thanks, loves.
smile.gif

Favor from one of the MODs... if ya can add a "y" after ITT on my thread title. I was in a rush and didn't check it. Thanks mucho!

And oh yeah, that tequila is horrible! Haha. My friend is a true boracha for buying me that. All about the Patron.

You have a beautiful collection! Let me know if you ever feel like swapping your Vera Wang princess!

it doesnt look that small to me either! I really like the wooden cabinet it's in, and your mac eyeshadow collection is sooo pretty!

I also hate makeup that doesn't get used but I have some palettes that are so pretty that I hate to use them, but I couldn't throw them away, they're way too pretty! LOL

I pictured you having way more MAC for some reason, you always acting all crazy about the MAC haha. Still got way more than me though.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif I pictured you having way more MAC for some reason, you always acting all crazy about the MAC haha. Still got way more than me though. Haha. Nah, I'm picky about what colors to add - but on my 4th pallete and barely started buying them this past summer. I think that's a lot for a short time.
Plus I'm broke and like you - I buy so much clothes I tend to forget about the makeup.

Originally Posted by apflux /img/forum/go_quote.gif In right, upper corner; this three-colour blush with heart, what's this? Looks funny
smile.gif

Nice collection!

A Victoria Secret blush... dunno the name. All the gold on it got wiped off :/

Latest posts

Back