My jewelry Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well..its about 30 % of my collection!! i have packed the rest..as i will soon be travelling for good :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

so ya..here it is!

2cwldkz.jpg

11h9us3.jpg

x2jkfp.jpg

2n9cj8w.jpg

some of them..i havent even opened!! i dont wear these..i think i wore maybe one or two out of these...i just collect it!!
biggrin.gif
hehehhe!!

nolw for grand finaleee
biggrin.gif

i love these..i bought them in an indian exhibition and i knew i would jnever wear them..but still had to have them!!!

f20xtk.jpg

Your collection is great!!! And that's only 30%??? lol...I like that you have lots of beaded and semi-precious gem stuff! Very pretty!!

its not my weakness!! but i never use it ..but i collect!!
biggrin.gif
hheehe

i wanted to show my bangle collection here..but i packed tthem!! i lovvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee bangles but i enever wear them..i just like colors =))

yup!! only 30 %

rest is packed!! ) i wish i had it here..but
frown.gif

Beautiful! I have a huge collection myself and I have a lot of pieces that I never get around to wearing. It's still fun to collect, though.
smile.gif

Great stash! Haha I collect jewellery and never wear it too! I always tell myself I'm going to wear it and spend about half an hour deciding which pieces to wear and then decide I look better not wearing any of it! I'm a total collector too, of jewellery, makeup, skincare...thankfully it hasn't escalated to shoes or handbags yet lol!
biggrin.gif

Hi,

You've got a fantastic collection. I also have a lot of pieces I've never worn (just had to have them). Keep that collection going.

You have some lovely items there, I'd love to have a collection like that.

Latest posts

Back