My June 2012 Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that would be great if all those with like box 2 had their own review thread while those who got box 15 had their own. Good idea.
Agreed. I like this idea too! Although, I'm never going to know how to figure out what box number I got if they don't post the images before they ship out boxes
icon_redface.gif

Long time lurker, so I'm excited to finally have the time to join in with this community!

Definitely having box envy for the original poster. Based on the feedback trick, it looks like I'm receiving bronzer, self-tanner and a Luna Bar... which will probably go up for trade! Hopefully someone wants that box in part or whole. Birchbox has been underwhelming for me, unfortunately.

Thanks for the review, Dryadsbubble!

Long time lurker, so I'm excited to finally have the time to join in with this community!

Definitely having box envy for the original poster. Based on the feedback trick, it looks like I'm receiving bronzer, self-tanner and a Luna Bar... which will probably go up for trade! Hopefully someone wants that box in part or whole. Birchbox has been underwhelming for me, unfortunately.

Thanks for the review, Dryadsbubble!

Back