My latest haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is not a massive haul, but my latest one. I ordered these 2 weeks ago:

Pout Lip Palette Tie Me Down

Philosophy 3-in-1 Raspberry Sorbet

Essie Cruise Collection Lifesaver

Miya Shinma Sakura Collection Perfumed Kili Box (well, this is not make-up but...)

I really like all of these. Will test the Philosophy 3in1 in a minute.

Do any of you like these products?

Originally Posted by afternoonchai This is not a massive haul, but my latest one. I ordered these 2 weeks ago:

Miya Shinma Sakura Collection Perfumed Kili Box (well, this is not make-up but...)

Haven't tried anything from that lineup... but it sounds great!!! enjoy!!

nice haul!

i hate philosophy's 3-in-1s, though. why would i wanna use my shampoo as my body wash AND conditioner?
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice haul!
i hate philosophy's 3-in-1s, though. why would i wanna use my shampoo as my body wash AND conditioner?
icon_eek.gif

Thank you NYAngel98 and Jennifer!
Jennifer, that´s a good point! I´ve been thinking about that too. I think I´ll just use it as a body wash. (It´s quite nice as that, just tested it for the 1st time.)

Good haul
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by afternoonchai This is not a massive haul, but my latest one. I ordered these 2 weeks ago:

The only time I used a 3in1 was when I was on vacation at the beach. Before we drove back to the summer house we would take a quick shower. It was good for the purpose so we wouldn't carry so many bottles at our beach bag
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by afternoonchai Thank you NYAngel98 and Jennifer!
Jennifer, that´s a good point! I´ve been thinking about that too. I think I´ll just use it as a body wash. (It´s quite nice as that, just tested it for the 1st time.)

Fab choices! I've never bought anything from Pout because I like to see my make up before I buy it. I've heard good things about Essie nail varnish too and I've always fancied trying one of the Philosophy 3-in-1s (only as a body wash though my hair's too
icon_evil.gif
to wash it in that).
What I'm most intrigued about is the Miya Shinma Kili Box. I'd love to get this. What are you going to use it for? I was planning on getting it and putting some in my underwear and sock drawers to keep my smalls smelling nice. Let me know what it's like and you might inspire a lemming
smile.gif

I have tried the 3in1 before...my dad actually bought it from a mall kiosk (pretty saleswomen always talk him into buying stuff like this, and he usually buys shampoo, body wash from walmart
icon_rolleyes.gif
) Anywho, I like it as a body wash, and it works decently as a shampoo, but I still used a separate conditioner on my ends.

Latest posts

Back