My latest jewelry haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've blogged about Premier Jewelry Designs in June and in Sept and here I am again! I really do love their stuff! I had another party last week and the shipment came in today. I made out really well this time, I had enough in orders to qualify for $280 worth of free jewelry. Here is what I got:

Venice - I really liked the  muted tones within Venice. So many different colors to play with and something I felt I could use in the summer or winter pretty easily.

Poppy earrings - I bought the Poppy necklace previously and instantly regretted not getting the earrings so I picked those up when I saw them still available.

Hot Hot Hot - This just looked like a really fun necklace. I am really trying to break out of my shell and incorporate more color into my jewelry outside of your standard silver chain. This felt like a safe path to explore.

Island Girl - Going along with the whole wanting to play with more color, I certainly couldn't pass this up! I already have an outfit I want to pair Island Girl with. Dark jeans, white t shirt and my nude sandals, that screams island, right? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Madrid - This was a really interesting piece. When I first saw it, I didn't think much of it but then I tried it on and it really suited me. So I bought it so I can experiment with my growing wardrobe. It should be a fun experiment. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great haul! Hot Hot Hot is totally stunning and I'm sure you will get a lot of compliments on it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back