My Little Shu Uemura Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It isn't much but slowly I am building my Shu collection. Here is what I received today in the mail:

ME Purple 780

ME Silver 945

Fiber Xtension Mascara

I took pictures but the purple e/s didn't come out real colour
icon_sad.gif
I took it without flash and that didn't help much either so I will try again with regular sunlight tomorrow. This is my second Shu purple e/s (same number) because I love it so much that I had to have one for backup
icon_redface.gif

nice! i need to go back to SF to go to the Shu store lol. i forgot to go when i was there
icon_confused.gif

Thanks Liz and Char. They are a bit pricey but worth to try definitely. My next one will be ME Green 555
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think Violet (Bethany) has it and I remember how pretty it was.

I can't wait to try the mascara
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh wow they look gorgeous! I don't have any Shu yet cause I'm not really willing to pay for s&h. Anyway, nice haul Lilla! I can't wait to see some pics, especially the Fiber Xtension mascara
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul! Can't wait to see some amazing FOTD's with your new goodies.

Thanks Marisol
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul! Can't wait to see some amazing FOTD's with your new goodies.

Charmaine, Shu occasionally has free shipping... sign up for an account and they will email you when they have specials.. Hth!

Lilla, great haul! I love ME Silver 945 sooo much!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh wow they look gorgeous! I don't have any Shu yet cause I'm not really willing to pay for s&h. Anyway, nice haul Lilla! I can't wait to see some pics, especially the Fiber Xtension mascara
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice little haul Lillia.

Looking forward to seeing your FOTD's, especially with the mascara.

Love the new avatar btw Charmaine!

Nice haul. I am so lemming ME Silver 945. Have to try and find it when I'm in Chicago next.

Thanks everyone
icon_smile.gif

Ericka, you definitely need to try ME Silver 945. It is such a nice color :icon_love

Originally Posted by CWHF Nice haul. I am so lemming ME Silver 945. Have to try and find it when I'm in Chicago next.

Looks like I'm going to be ordering that ME Silver 945...it looks so pretty. The purple does too though Lilla. Is it pretty shimmery? Very pigmented?

Yes Jen, it is a very pretty purple. As a matter of fact my favorite purple colour I have ever used all my life! Being 36 and crazy for purple e/s, you can imagine how many of them I tried so far
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It has a really nice shimmer and a lot of pigmentation. Let me take another pic of them at sunlight so maybe I can the real color better
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Looks like I'm going to be ordering that ME Silver 945...it looks so pretty. The purple does too though Lilla. Is it pretty shimmery? Very pigmented?

Lilla, thank you VERY much for the pics!!!! I can see what the colors like look really well. I think I might need that purple one too! Do you have MAC Trax e/s???

Jen, I don't have Trax for me but I just bought it for my sister last week. IMO Shu's is a better purple
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Lilla, thank you VERY much for the pics!!!! I can see what the colors like look really well. I think I might need that purple one too! Do you have MAC Trax e/s???

Damn, the Shu site doesn't have the ME Purple 780 in stock.
icon_cry.gif

Plus, the stores are faster than the shu site unless you want to pay quite a bit for the 2 day shipping... Can you tell I don't like waiting
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Jen call one of the stores, it is a bit more than Mac shadows but surely worth it. And if you don't like it, you can always sell it to me
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Here is the site for the stores:
http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/Content/Salons.aspx

Okay, Lilla, I'm all set now!!! I called the store in SF and they are going out today to me! I got the same 2 as you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for telling me to call the store!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Jen call one of the stores, it is a bit more than Mac shadows but surely worth it. And if you don't like it, you can always sell it to me
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Here is the site for the stores:
http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/Content/Salons.aspx

You're welcome hun, I don't think you'll regret
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Okay, Lilla, I'm all set now!!! I called the store in SF and they are going out today to me! I got the same 2 as you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for telling me to call the store!
claps.gif

Nice haul Lilla! I absolutely ADORE ME Silver 945.. Might have to try the purple one you bought soon
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back