My little spring look - even though it's late :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was messing around tonight, and discovered a pretty spring look. Too bad it's summer. But that's ok. It's still pretty. What do you guys think?

I can't wait to get my lucky green in...

Please forgive my face. I had already washed it and didn't feel like applying more foundation, just to wash it off again. My skin looks tragic
frown.gif

I used:

Gorgeous Gold = inner lids

Paradisco - outer lid

Swimming - crease

Shade fluidliner - bottom lashes

Rimmel Volum'eyes mascara

You look even prettier than usual because you look so happy,lol.I love the green on your eyes,makes your pretty blues stand out.

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I was messing around tonight, and discovered a pretty spring look. Too bad it's summer. But that's ok. It's still pretty. What do you guys think? Pretty!!! Who says you can't wear it in the summer time???
tongue.gif

That is a really great color combination!! I think it could easily qualify as a summer look
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Very beautiful.....and remember there are NO rules to make-up, you could wear that for Fall too
icon_lol.gif

You GO Girl !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I was messing around tonight, and discovered a pretty spring look. Too bad it's summer. But that's ok. It's still pretty. What do you guys think?
I can't wait to get my lucky green in...

Please forgive my face. I had already washed it and didn't feel like applying more foundation, just to wash it off again. My skin looks tragic
frown.gif

I used:

Gorgeous Gold = inner lids

Paradisco - outer lid

Swimming - crease

Shade fluidliner - bottom lashes

Rimmel Volum'eyes mascara

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Love it -!!! Wear it year round!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

right on,if it makes you feel good wear it whenever!!!
biggrin.gif

GORGEOUS, Ash!

and I agree with the others, wear it all year round if you like (hey, this could even be a christmas-time look with all the greens *lol*)

Very nice!

And i got to agree with the others, you can wear that look all year round!

Latest posts

Back