My mac haul from yesterday!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi...here is what was on my front porch delivered by UPS yesterday

MAC e/s antiqued

MAC e/s goldmine

MAC e/s patina

MAC e/s gleam

MAC liptstick fresh brew

MAC lip pencil stripdown

MAC fiber lash black-- my first try with this

MAC lipglass flash of flesh

Nice haul!
smile.gif
Fresh Brew l/s is one of my HGs!!

nice haul! i love all of those colors! let us know how you like everything and take pics of fotds
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by kerri Hi...here is what was on my front porch delivered by UPS yesterday
MAC e/s antiqued

MAC e/s goldmine

MAC e/s patina

MAC e/s gleam

MAC liptstick fresh brew

MAC lip pencil stripdown

Oooh, nice haul girl! You got some of my faves (Fibre Rich, Stripdown, Flash of Flesh...) --- enjoy!

Nice haul
icon_smile.gif
enjoy them.

Originally Posted by kerri Hi...here is what was on my front porch delivered by UPS yesterday
MAC e/s antiqued

MAC e/s goldmine

MAC e/s patina

MAC e/s gleam

MAC liptstick fresh brew

MAC lip pencil stripdown

Great haul!! Let us know how you liked everything! I've never tried a MAC lipliner, so I'm curious as to how you like it
smile.gif

Yes.....I have now had a chance to try everything.....I cannot say one bad word about MAC products so far!! I will try to get a hold of a digital camera or a web cam someday to post pics....!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Great haul!! Let us know how you liked everything! I've never tried a MAC lipliner, so I'm curious as to how you like it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Great haul!! Let us know how you liked everything! I've never tried a MAC lipliner, so I'm curious as to how you like it
smile.gif
Since you get that awesome 30% discount from using your PRO card, definately try out Whirl and Spice lip liners. They are awesome.

Originally Posted by Marisol Since you get that awesome 30% discount from using your PRO card, definately try out Whirl and Spice lip liners. They are awesome. Thanks Chick! Adding that to my list of stuff
wink.gif

I absolutely adore Gleam-it´s one of my alltime faves!!!

but I never tried any MAC mascaras. so I´m curious how you like Fibre Rich

Nice haul! Patina is one of my favorite shadows and Flash of Flesh is great.

Latest posts

Back