My MAC mini-haul from Today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey!

I went back to MAC, had NO trouble THIS time! I got:

Nocturnelle

Oceanique

Lucky Green

Blue eyeliner (forgot the name and its in the other room, im too lazy)

Pink Freeze l/s

Green Gel Cleanser

Exfoliating scrub

Light Moisturizer..

CHA-CHING!

Oo! sounds great! Do you have pictures?

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hey!I went back to MAC, had NO trouble THIS time! I got:

Nocturnelle

Oceanique

Lucky Green

Blue eyeliner (forgot the name and its in the other room, im too lazy)

Pink Freeze l/s

Green Gel Cleanser

Exfoliating scrub

Light Moisturizer..

CHA-CHING!

nice! i love oceanique.

did you see your witcherella there?

Originally Posted by Liz nice! i love oceanique.
did you see your witcherella there?

NOPE!! no where to be FOUND! But Kirstin who took care of me was A DOLL! An ANGEL! I loved her!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oo! sounds great! Do you have pictures? Stand by for pics!

ANd here is the PIC!

MACHAUL.jpg

oooo i like lucky green
smile.gif
I placed my order on..... thursday? im waiting patiently for it to come
smile.gif
then ill post and tell you what i got because i dont even remember

Everything looks Gorgeous!! I,m glad you went back. I wonder if Tracy went back to get her things too?

I,m glad B*tcherella was AWOL.
biggrin.gif

Enjoy Everything!!

Originally Posted by Sheridan Everything looks Gorgeous!! I,m glad you went back. I wonder if Tracy went back to get her things too?I,m glad B*tcherella was AWOL.
biggrin.gif

Enjoy Everything!!

YES! tracey went back and the b*tcharella WAS there! Tracey GLARED at her and had a super cool, ubernice SA help her out.

I`m almost sorry witcherella wasn´t there. I would have liked to hear how you kicked her ass
tongue.gif

nah, it´s better to have a nice MA and a nice shopping experience. that´s what I like about buying at stores instead of bying online-you get to look at everything and have a real MA to assist you...I love it!

Kristin the MA/SA (not sure!) was SO super cool.. she even said to me "i know you! You're a MAC addict" Had me pegged at "I need these...." I gave her my list and she introd' me to all kinds of stuff and even said she had freshwater on one eye AND Belle Azure on the other.. VERY MUCH THE SAME! and! Plum Dressing is Leisurtime with a sliight twist.. just an FYI to those who have freshwater and eyeing up BA.

NO way man, i woulda been like, NO ATTITUDE FROM THE LIKES OF YOU B*TCHARELLA! NOW SCRAM! alas... she was not there.. which was OK cuz i had so much fun with Kristin.

Awesome haul Lauryn! I went back this morning and returned Belle Azure since I already have Freshwater. I also bought Moisty Lipgelee (which I absolutely adore) and from the Belle Azure collection I also bought Lucky Green and Elite. I looked at the Pearllizers but didn't know if I would have a use for it.

OMG- that lucky green is KILLER Its a "must have"... must-have-lucky-green ohhhhmmmmm..... ahem.

Anyway! Love it all! this colors are great!

Originally Posted by jamie18meng hey I hope that u like your haul. I am gonna go to nordies next weekend. YAY! I do love these colors.. Its SO hard not buy alot.. but i am at the point where i have enough, i gotta use some of this stuff UP!

Fab haul!!

Glad you had a better shopping experience this time!

Originally Posted by MacForMe YAY! I do love these colors.. Its SO hard not buy alot.. but i am at the point where i have enough, i gotta use some of this stuff UP! I only need 3 more things from mac then I am done with mac cosmetics.

Latest posts

Back