My MAC shopping list

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben

Reaction score
So I have been on a NOBUY for the last 3 months while living in Tokyo because the MAC makeup here is 2 times the price @ home in Canada.

I'll be back in Vancouver in a couple of days and I have compiled a list of items I must get ASAP

E/S - Vapour, Era, Rice Papper, Say Yah! (gift for a friend) , Jest and one of the two pallets from the new collection

Browset

Cream Base - Fawntastic

Powerpoint Liners - Black, Purple and Brown

I am also looking into getting a new blush brush, the skunk brush and a crease brush.

ooooo, can't wait!!

PS - I am also open for any suggestions of other items to p/u

sounds like a great shopping trip you have ahead of you. can't wait until it's my turn. hope you have fun!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

no buy in Tokyo!? But the shopping there is so fabulous!!! I would be on a no buy in the US for the rest of my life if it meant I could spend all my money in Tokyo. I really miss the Marui (and the other Marui that looks like 0I0I) in Shinjuku, and the Tobu and Seibu in Ikebukuro. I get so homesick for Tokyo some days. I'm hoping to go back for a few months next year.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl no buy in Tokyo!? But the shopping there is so fabulous!!! I would be on a no buy in the US for the rest of my life if it meant I could spend all my money in Tokyo. I really miss the Marui (and the other Marui that looks like 0I0I) in Shinjuku, and the Tobu and Seibu in Ikebukuro. I get so homesick for Tokyo some days. I'm hoping to go back for a few months next year. LOL how do you know so much about Japanese department stores? I used to shop in those stores all the time!!

Originally Posted by lilyindavis LOL how do you know so much about Japanese department stores? I used to shop in those stores all the time!! I lived in Tokyo a few years back. I get so homesick for Tokyo sometimes!!

Originally Posted by ben i'll rephrase that: NO MAC BUY!!! LOL!! At least you can get all the Asian brands for cheap over there!

Sounds like a nice haul you're gonna have!!
biggrin.gif
Jest is a HG for me! Definitely check out the Fluidlines - my faves at the moment are Dipdown and Waveline.

Back