My Makeup Shrine LOL

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My boyfriend hasn't been in my room in a long long time haha, when he sees this, he's so going to have a nose bleed and probably tie me to his back whenever I pass a makeup store.

My Ikea Vinstra cabinet aka makeup shrine. I love this thing
biggrin.gif
even if it did take me hours to install it. I was dying when I had to put the white thing on TOP of the legs. Well worth it though
biggrin.gif
I need to update pics eventually since truth be told, I bought more makeup since July. Its a sick sick obsession.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Great stash!

I saw that cabinet at IKEA and I thought it was so cute. I wish it was completely white though, to match my room.

Sweet Jesus, that is a lot of makeup. Do you know what you all have? Do you wear a different line everyday?

Originally Posted by aliciaesthetics /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sweet Jesus, that is a lot of makeup. Do you know what you all have? Do you wear a different line everyday? lol. try too but doesnt help that I could never wake up. I think I buy them because I love colors.

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif wowyou can even open a store

i bet that sometimes you forget what you have
smile.gif

LOL there are a number of times

Very nice stash, and I love the cabinet. Did it come with the mirrors and the drawers? Is is for a vanity? I want one now. That is so nice. We do not have an IKEA here though.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very nice stash, and I love the cabinet. Did it come with the mirrors and the drawers? Is is for a vanity? I want one now. That is so nice. We do not have an IKEA here though. Yup it comes with the mirrors and the drawers and I'm pretty sure its for a vanity lol Otherwise I would have no clue what all that empty space on the bottom is fore. I have yet to install the lightbulbs

That is awesome, it seems so tall. Most vanitys have little to no leg room so that is ideal for a tall girl like me. I want one so bad and it has lights that is awesome. Thanks so much for showing us.

Ooh, I love that cabinet! I'm going to have to check that out online.

Latest posts

Back