my mom is the depotting GODDESS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
in 15 min she depotted 15 shadows and was asking if i had any more to do. i showed her the instructions i printed she got a thumbtack a pen and a candle and next thing i know my palett was filled. tommrow if all goes well were gonna go to mac get some b2mac lipstick and another 15 pan and have more family entertainment. we had an assembly line going she depotted my dad peeled lables off my brother cut magnets and i put them in the pan. thats quality family time
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bejb1011 in 15 min she depotted 15 shadows and was asking if i had any more to do. i showed her the instructions i printed she got a thumbtack a pen and a candle and next thing i know my palett was filled. tommrow if all goes well were gonna go to mac get some b2mac lipstick and another 15 pan and have more family entertainment. we had an assembly line going she depotted my dad peeled lables off my brother cut magnets and i put them in the pan. thats quality family time
smile.gif

Wow good for you,your family sounds very caring.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by bejb1011 in 15 min she depotted 15 shadows and was asking if i had any more to do. i showed her the instructions i printed she got a thumbtack a pen and a candle and next thing i know my palett was filled. tommrow if all goes well were gonna go to mac get some b2mac lipstick and another 15 pan and have more family entertainment. we had an assembly line going she depotted my dad peeled lables off my brother cut magnets and i put them in the pan. thats quality family time
smile.gif
Hahaha that would never happen in my house! Very cute.

When my mom saw me depot some of my shadows.. she gave me a weird look and shook her head. I think she thought I was getting high from the fumes!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Wow good for you,your family sounds very caring.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
oh yes so careing
smile.gif
my dads still trying to figure out how he got that job but i reminded him i got him a new grill yesterday. the only reason my brother was cutting magnets was cause i didnt tell my dad he came home drunk last weekend~hes 16. i was nice to him because of all those years i came homeand couldnt find my room he always pointed me into the right direction and made sure i didnt trip over the dogs.

Originally Posted by Marisol When my mom saw me depot some of my shadows.. she gave me a weird look and shook her head. I think she thought I was getting high from the fumes! lOL my dads like " were not gonna get lung cancer from these fumes are we?"

Originally Posted by Marisol When my mom saw me depot some of my shadows.. she gave me a weird look and shook her head. I think she thought I was getting high from the fumes! Are you huffing again, Marisol?? LOL
wink.gif
That's a cute story~!!! I've been depotting myself, but I've gotten good, and I wouldn't trust my babies to anyone else... lol too much of an investment there to fall into ameteur hands! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Are you huffing again, Marisol?? LOL
wink.gif
That's a cute story~!!! I've been depotting myself, but I've gotten good, and I wouldn't trust my babies to anyone else... lol too much of an investment there to fall into ameteur hands! lol
wink.gif

thats why i had them do it
biggrin.gif
i have no hand eye cordination. so i had mommy try it and BAM! shes an expert. if anyone needs theirs depotted, come see mommy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bejb1011 oh yes so careing
smile.gif
my dads still trying to figure out how he got that job but i reminded him i got him a new grill yesterday. the only reason my brother was cutting magnets was cause i didnt tell my dad he came home drunk last weekend~hes 16. i was nice to him because of all those years i came homeand couldnt find my room he always pointed me into the right direction and made sure i didnt trip over the dogs. LOL, blackmailing your family
wink.gif
. J/k
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Angel Baby LOL, blackmailing your family
wink.gif
. J/k
biggrin.gif
its the best kind of blackmail
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by bejb1011 thats why i had them do it
biggrin.gif
i have no hand eye cordination. so i had mommy try it and BAM! shes an expert. if anyone needs theirs depotted, come see mommy
smile.gif
can you send your mum over here *lol*I would have tried to depot mine but there is no back2mac in austria so there´s no real reason for me to depot them.

Originally Posted by Arielle can you send your mum over here *lol*I would have tried to depot mine but there is no back2mac in austria so there´s no real reason for me to depot them.

TAKE HER TAKE HER!!
biggrin.gif
thats crap that theres no back2mac. maybe if you emailed them seeing if you can send them your stuff and they can send you your free lipstick? i dunno...oi

Sounds like you had fiun quality time together as a family
biggrin.gif
and it's a great idea too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Aw how cute is that! And Arielle if you ever wanna depot your shadows, send me your empties & i'll get a lipstick for you here in Ireland!

Originally Posted by Laura Aw how cute is that! And Arielle if you ever wanna depot your shadows, send me your empties & i'll get a lipstick for you here in Ireland! hey, that´s a good idea, Laura, that´s sooo sweet of you to offer that :icon_love I think I´m gonna do that-I´ll have my bro depot them though cause he´s better with these things. I´ll let you know, ok?

No problem whatsoever! PM me when you have them done
biggrin.gif

We cant have you not getting a free lippie when you spend so much on MAC!

Originally Posted by Laura No problem whatsoever! PM me when you have them done
biggrin.gif

We cant have you not getting a free lippie when you spend so much on MAC!

you get one free lippie for 6 empties right? and empties are...e/s pots, and what else?

Originally Posted by Arielle you get one free lippie for 6 empties right? and empties are...e/s pots, and what else? pretty much anything else. foundation bottles, empty lipstick tubes,lipglass, nail polish, basiclly anything that says MAC on it

Latest posts

Back