My nail polish stash :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I decided to take some pictures while I was organizing the other day and figured I would share them here! You'll have to excuse my ugly shelving. Our house is super old, and it's on the list of things that need fixed up ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OPI

Essie

Color Club

Finger Paints

a-England

Studio M

Wet n Wild Color Icon

China Glaze

China Glaze from the Hunger Games collection (I had just bought them that day, so they got their own picture, lol!)

Sinful Colors

Spoiled

Milani

Orly, Nubar, Nfu-Oh, NYX

Claire's

Love & Beauty and Delia's

Ulta, Revlon, Rimmel

Various quick drys. This is basically my toddler's stash, lol!

And they live in these baskets, up on a VERY high shelf (did I mention I have a toddler that loves nail polish? hahaha)

Ignore my cluttered floor. /embarrassed

wow!!!!!! I have a ton of nail polish too. I had to make a spreadsheet and color wheels so i wouldnt double up. sorry for the poor quality, i used my tablet to take these. heres some pics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love the spreadsheet title
rofl2.gif

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wow!!!!!! I have a ton of nail polish too. I had to make a spreadsheet and color wheels so i wouldnt double up. sorry for the poor quality, i used my tablet to take these. heres some pics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by wintersnowpeach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@BrittneyMarie can you name all your essie polishes for me? I love them! <3

Sure thing!

Bottom row L-R: Knockout Pout, Raise Awareness, Splash of Grenadine, Haute as Hello, Demure Vixen

Top row L-R: Lapis of Luxury, School of Hard Rocks, Turquoise & Caicos, Pretty Edgy, Playa del Platinum 

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back