My Name is Denise, and I am an Addict

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I discovered this place while googling 'April Birchbox Reviews', looking to see if my very first box was the only loser out there or if I have company. 
icon_sad.gif

I am a total cosmetics crackhead, so in the greater scheme of things I suppose wasting $10 doesn't really matter. Making me feel better, my QVC Beauty Test Tube also arrived, with way better stuff.  
rocknroll2.gif

Anyway, just wanted to say 'hola', and I'm sure I'll be posting tons more down the road. If anybody can point me in the direction of how to add a sig to my profile, a PM would be greatly appreciated! 
g.gif

hi denise... guess we discovered this website almost the same way. i was googling about brittle nails and i found it... for the last couple of months birchbox has sucked. i'm not sure why. hopefully, it gets better.

Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Latest posts

Back