My new Ipod Shuffle!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
OHHH! I got it in the mail yesterday and it's GREAT! It's so small and lightweight. I am wearing it around my neck, it's about an inch wide and 3.5 inches long. 250 songs in this sucker! I love it, totally worth it. Not only that, but you can store files on it! I love it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette OHHH! I got it in the mail yesterday and it's GREAT! It's so small and lightweight. I am wearing it around my neck, it's about an inch wide and 3.5 inches long. 250 songs in this sucker! I love it, totally worth it. Not only that, but you can store files on it! I love it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
ohhh you got the shuffle!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That thing is so cute! I have the regular 3rd generation ipod, and I love it! I saw the iShuffle on tv and in a link from a friend online a few months ago - but I have soooo many songs, and I like to know which ones I'm playing and have the choice to pick through my playlists.... I guess the small one is good for the gym, or if you load it up with the music you want to listen to for the day... but I'm so varied... I want to listen to rock one minute and love songs the next... lol but have fun & enjoy it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

So hot! I frequent the MAC store, cuz that's what geeky guys like me do and I litterally have hung the shuffle around my neck and danced around listening to Tom Jones!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Unfortunately, I'm not into music that much so It would not work for me

Originally Posted by Scarlette

OHHH! I got it in the mail yesterday and it's GREAT! It's so small and lightweight. I am wearing it around my neck, it's about an inch wide and 3.5 inches long. 250 songs in this sucker! I love it, totally worth it. Not only that, but you can store files on it! I love it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) So hot! I frequent the MAC store, cuz that's what geeky guys like me do and I litterally have hung the shuffle around my neck and danced around listening to Tom Jones!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Unfortunately, I'm not into music that much so It would not work for me

Don't worry T, It's "Not Unusual"!!!! LOLOLOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back