my new makeup box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i got a new makeup box! i actually got it from home depo.. it is really nice. I to fill it with tons of mac makeup and brushes and start doing makeovers!!

I like your new case. Did you get it at Home Depot or Home Depo? I am interested. What department did you get it in. If at Home Depot, what are they calling it?

Regina

Oooh! Thats cute!!
smile.gif
& Welcome back Danielle!
wink.gif

that's nice! i think jess or gail was looking for something similar to that, but they either didn't ship to hawaii or the shipping was outrageous.

What a smart idea! How much did you have to pay for it? Train cases are so expensive, I'd love a cheaper alternative!

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I like your new case. Did you get it at Home Depot or Home Depo? I am interested. What department did you get it in. If at Home Depot, what are they calling it?

Regina

It is home depot...
http://imagex.homedepot.com/f/248/13...s/165052_3.jpg

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>HUSKY

Husky Aluminum Tool Case

Model CF-1475</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>
spacer.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

18 In. aluminum tool case allows you store your tools in style. Convenient shoulder strap makes carrying easy. The lower part of the case is divided into 5 sections. The upper part of the case comes complete with a tool pallet to keep you organized. The metal handle can be used as a seat withstanding up to 15 Kgs.

Internet/Catalog # 165052

Store SKU# 191041 <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=5>Price: $19.97/ea
spacer.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

hope this helps

That's a great makeup box, Danielle!
smile.gif
I know a couple of other people who have the same case, and I've considered buying one for myself.

I like that!! Great purchase!! I'd like one of those myself!

Originally Posted by itsd2382 i got a new makeup box! i actually got it from home depo.. it is really nice. I to fill it with tons of mac makeup and brushes and start doing makeovers!!

thank you guys, i love my new box.. trish is right the top part is GREAT for brushes!! once i start putting makeup in it i will post it again!

looks cool-and I agree, post a pic when it´s full of makeup!!

reminds me that I don´t have a makeup box or case...but I wouldn´t even have any room for it in my tiny bathroom

I bought this box today as well for my makeup I just have one question. How do you keep you stuff from falling all over the place when you pick it up by the handle? I put all my stuff in there and when I picked it up and then opened it, there was stuff everywher and in different compartment. Do you have any suggestions?

Back