My New MMU HG...So Happy!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pinkminnow /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^ I'm a Canela too
smile.gif
Loooooove Monave. I'm thinking of getting Yolanda too. A little goes a very long way. So the foundie I have now might last me until next year.
biggrin.gif
Those are the exact colors that I want to sample! I have yet to try Monave. I hear it's great. Planning to sample very soon.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Monave. I got my full size Yolanda and Sharon. I didn't think I'd have to use as much Sharon but I did, then It was a little too muddy looking so I had to keep playing with the mixture. I ended up taking my little Toni sample pot and adding about 1/4 of it to the mix and now it is perfect. I also watched Thais's video on wet application and tried it last night. I put too much on my kabuki the first time then tried a small amount and was amazed how little you have to use when It's wet. Full coverage with one application. It's now 9 hours later and I've touched up with powder once. It still looks perfect. This stuff is amazing. Hi, did you use the Regular or Concealer formula? The Regular is too "shiny" for me, but I love the Concealer.

Originally Posted by drealoveu /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those are the exact colors that I want to sample! I have yet to try Monave. I hear it's great. Planning to sample very soon. Yes, do get it! I'm sure you will love it.
smile.gif
I really hope to get my Yolanda soon, because it's going to be summer here already and Yolanda would be perfect.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Monave. I got my full size Yolanda and Sharon. I didn't think I'd have to use as much Sharon but I did, then It was a little too muddy looking so I had to keep playing with the mixture. I ended up taking my little Toni sample pot and adding about 1/4 of it to the mix and now it is perfect. I also watched Thais's video on wet application and tried it last night. I put too much on my kabuki the first time then tried a small amount and was amazed how little you have to use when It's wet. Full coverage with one application. It's now 9 hours later and I've touched up with powder once. It still looks perfect. This stuff is amazing. Ain't it though?
laughing.gif

hmm. now i can't wait for my samples tp arrive so i will find the one that works for me. i am so happy for you!!

gals - you are getting me excited to try monave....i like milan right now - i just got a tan in cancun and was trying with multiple brands to figure out what my color would be. i was unsuccessful....but would love to try monave soon!! thx.

Latest posts

Back