My New Nyx Purchase

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is what I bought for the first order, eyeshadow trios- frosted flake trio, ceramic, and the sahara trio, pearl pigments or shadow nude, pearl mink, walnut ,white, and charcoal, I hope those are good wow colors I have never tried there eyeshaows or pearls so I cant wait let me know if you girls have these and give me your reviews,,,,,,
laughing.gif

I have all of the shadows you purchased. I have about 9 trios and all of the pigments. NYX is great! I actually started using this line to test out bold colors before I bought bold colors from MAC. In doing this I have found an inexpensive line that is great and far exceeds, imo, worth the $ spent.

Originally Posted by beautyfinatic /img/forum/go_quote.gif this is what I bought for the first order, eyeshadow trios- frosted flake trio, ceramic, and the sahara trio, pearl pigments or shadow nude, pearl mink, walnut ,white, and charcoal, I hope those are good wow colors I have never tried there eyeshaows or pearls so I cant wait let me know if you girls have these and give me your reviews,,,,,,
laughing.gif

Yes some of them are very shimmery.

Originally Posted by beautyfinatic /img/forum/go_quote.gif do the pigments give alot of glow I hope so I love to glow
laughing.gif

Hi,

I haven't started adding NYX yet, but plan to as I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Latest posts

Back