My New Traincase

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was so excited ...I didn't even see it because I had other boxes come at the same time and wasn't going to open them until next day when others came that I was expecting.

I got this off ebay for $8.50 (not including UPS shipping). So now I have two big cases to keep things in ..one for MY stuff and the other for my Arbonne things ..but I'll probably end up moving those to a storage box and pull them out when needed (shows, etc).

Take a look:

I really like it Kim! I need to get myself one!
icon_smile.gif

Hello.

That is a very nice train case. I am looking for a one myself. Looks like you have a lot of storage space. I like that.

yay! i love traincases. especially from ebay because they're cheaper and bigger. lol.

OOOOH nice, I gotta get me one of those baby's

Originally Posted by Naturally I was so excited ...I didn't even see it because I had other boxes come at the same time and wasn't going to open them until next day when others came that I was expecting.
I got this off ebay for $8.50 (not including UPS shipping). So now I have two big cases to keep things in ..one for MY stuff and the other for my Arbonne things ..but I'll probably end up moving those to a storage box and pull them out when needed (shows, etc).

Take a look:

Kim, I was looking at them on Ebay today during lunch - I saw them from that guy - he's got quite a few - I know the shipping is $17.99, it's like that on almost all the sellers on Ebay...I guess its heavy, and since they ship UPS... That's still a terrific price regardless - I know Janelle paid about $40 for hers - so, you're ahead of the game....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally He's got a few on ebay ...some still showing .01 cents ..his shipping is $17.99 ..that's not bad considering it's a good size and weight!

Latest posts

Back