My new traincase!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great case, Leila. I saw that too the last time I was in Target, and really loved it. (Unfortunately didn't get it coz I ran out of money
icon_redface.gif
)

Great stash too.

Wonderful!!! You look so much more organized than me. I'm embarrassed to say that my case is starting to overflow. I don't think i can close it anymore!

Originally Posted by Trisha I can see one of the Milani quads (i think) how is it compared to the Milani singles? i really want some! how much are they (the quads?) x I have some of the Milani quads, and they're nice!!
smile.gif
I think they're of the same quality as the singles, and there are new shades, though some quads do have dupes of the permanent colors. Since you do greens so well, you should check out the Earthly Delights quad - it's my fave!! And Leila, I have that same train case and love it!!
biggrin.gif
Congrats on organizing all your makeup - it looks great!

i love it! nice stash, too! i saw the same one at duane reade today. caboodles has some nice storage. my brush holder is caboodles.

i didn't know milani had quads. where'd you get it, erica?

Originally Posted by Jennifer i love it! nice stash, too! i saw the same one at duane reade today. caboodles has some nice storage. my brush holder is caboodles.
i didn't know milani had quads. where'd you get it, erica?

Hey Jen, Walgreen's is the only place I've seen them so far! However, my CVS is getting a newer and bigger Milani display, so I'm going to check it soon and see if they're a part of it. And Trisha, I believe they were $4.99USD - what a steal!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha ive decided to get some CPd! I love the looks of a few of them esp Autumn Earth! Awesome!!
biggrin.gif
Autumn Earth is pretty!! I hope you'll like them!

Latest posts

Back