My new traincase!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, THANK YOU to all those who said they had gotten their traincase at target!!

I LOVE MINE! It manages to hold everything!! I wasn't too sure, but it looks like it will work...

Thanks again!

ewwwww.............I WANT I WANT I WANT!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Ok, THANK YOU to all those who said they had gotten their traincase at target!!
I LOVE MINE! It manages to hold everything!! I wasn't too sure, but it looks like it will work...

Thanks again!

woo hoo! look at all that makeup
biggrin.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

lol, it is pretty substantial! I LOVE how big it is! I wasn't sure though, i didn't think everything would fit...

I still need somewhere to put my pigments and brushes, but that's not bad. I was going to get a brush case, or just put them in a bag etc, until I get a brush set this holiday season from MAC.

And Trisha, I don't have any Milani quads...I didn't know they were going to come out with any!! Which thing are you looking at?

Originally Posted by MACGoddess And Trisha, I don't have any Milani quads...I didn't know they were going to come out with any!! Which thing are you looking at? I do recognize that quad in the bottom left corner as a L'Oreal one for the Pink Panther collection...what do you think of the quality/colors? I was thinking about getting one, but I heard their shadows are hard and not very pigmented, but I love the colors!

Actually this one I think is ok... The colors are pretty rich and they work really well when using a wet brush.

I LOVE the pink, and the brown color in there is really pretty. The only thing is the lightest gold color isn't that great on me. The other three colors seem to be very pigmented. I hadn't tried any other Loreal shadows so I don't have much to compare this palette to...

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Ok, THANK YOU to all those who said they had gotten their traincase at target!!

Thanks again!

icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
I want one for me

My traincase is just like your's except it's smaller. That's cool you found a traincase you like. I know it's cheaper than the one from Sephora.

I got my traincase for $24 and some change at Target. They had a smaller one and mine which was the biggest one they had! lol, it is a LOT cheaper than everything else I have seen, even stuff that is the EXACT same thing!

I'm definately buying one this week. I desperately need one because my makeup resides on my counters. And somehow my UD Hazmat eyeshadows fell on the floor and got destoryed--I'm blaming my boyfriend but still. I need a place to put my makeup.

That's awesome! I'm definitely gonna go to Target tomorrow and try to find one like that. Great buy!

Is that the Caboodles train case? I have that one. It fits a lot! Congrats Lelia.

Latest posts

Back