My New Weave! Or extentions... whateva!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i got it you guys. I did it last night, stayed up until 4 in the morning lol.

Its really long, so i think im gonna cut it alil bit. But its still pretty. Its virgin, unprocessed hair, in about 20 inches lol. Cost me a nice amount for the hair. But its BEAUTIFUL.

weave034.jpg

weave044.jpg

After running the flat iron through it quickly:

weave045.jpg

weave046.jpg

I dont have my tracks showing like brittany spears!!
moa.gif

weave029.jpg

lol so all in all, im happy.

damn..gimme the number of who did your hair cus am about to hit 'em up for mine...the hair looks great!!! you cant even tell its extensions

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif damn..gimme the number of who did your hair cus am about to hit 'em up for mine...the hair looks great!!! you cant even tell its extensions
lol girl i did em myself!! yay!

Thanks everybody. Man this hair is great, i paid alotta money for it so it better be!!

Insensitive, you look HOT! That's amazing you did it yourself! WOW!

It really does look like its your own!
smile.gif

Gorgeous. I love it. I agree it looks very natural. How long can you keep it in? I love it that you can curl it or straighten it since it is virgin hair. I love long hair, but I hate growing it out. I want a weave, lol.

I got mine done once and the woman did it too tight so it itched my scalp :- i love the look though!

Wow... that must've been really hard to do yourself. It looks gorgeous!! Great job!

That looks so pretty! What's the difference between a weave and extensions?

wow! great job! it looks so natural! is it remy indian hair? fantastic!

i wouldn't cut it at all! it looks amazing!

Very pretty! Why don't you try to have it a bit layered on the front?

Latest posts

Back