my notepad rules

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my notepad rules, so bite me
biggrin.gif

Nice notepad (I guess)... you're a MESS!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) my notepad rules, so bite me
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Nice notepad (I guess)... you're a MESS!!! LMAO to Both of you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
C'Mon Captain Creative!!! You can do better than that!!! No pics!?!? What about that "I'm Not Posing" pose from your day in the snow!?!? LMAO

LOL @ Captain Creative
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

LMAO to Both of you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
C'Mon Captain Creative!!! You can do better than that!!! No pics!?!? What about that "I'm Not Posing" pose from your day in the snow!?!? LMAO

Yeah, surely you can make some sort of tribute to computers or Star Wars or something
wink.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Yeah, surely you can make some sort of tribute to computers or Star Wars or something
wink.gif
LOL!!!

tonysp2.JPG

Hello, my name is Tony... This is my notepad. Here is my photo. I am a Star Wars Fanatic. May the force be with You.

lmao now that's funny

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL!!!

tonysp2.JPG

Hello, my name is Tony... This is my notepad. Here is my photo. I am a Star Wars Fanatic. May the force be with You.

lol, ok I can take it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

LOL!!!

tonysp2.JPG

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lol, ok I can take it
wink.gif

LOL... are you wearing your Chewie mask now?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Right now? Lemme check.........WTF, I have it on
biggrin.gif
AHA! See! I already know you too well!
tongue.gif

i picture him more of the darth maul type for some reason. with the nifty double sided light saber. but that's just me.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i picture him more of the darth maul type for some reason. with the nifty double sided light saber. but that's just me. I was actually trying to find the darth Vader helmet - but the South park Creator didn't have it... only Chewie. LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I was actually trying to find the darth Vader helmet - but the South park Creator didn't have it... only Chewie. LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL well dammit they need more crap lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 LOL well dammit they need more crap lol I know... I'm protesting!!! LOL
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LMAO!!!!! thought u might want to get a giggle out of that

Latest posts

Back