My Pink Magic Box ^_^

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally decided to post a few pics of mine... So, well, you might notice that I'm a bit into the Pink color ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And that I like Hello Kitty
biggrin.gif
So here's the pics...

The Pink Magic box ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

imgp2575ul7.jpg

Close Up of my tiny friend
biggrin.gif

imgp2576kd7.jpg

Opened up with *fake, sadly* MAC brushes

imgp2580np0.jpg

Close Up of the left side. *(Contain Nail & e/s)

imgp2578fm5.jpg

Close Up on the right side *(Contain Eye-liner, mascara & lips stuff)

imgp2579rs0.jpg

Close Up of the bottom part *(Contain brushes, some e/s, MU remover, perfume and fake lashes)

imgp2581bk6.jpg

Sooo... here's my stach... hope you've enjoyed
smile.gif

Sadly, I don't have any MAC yet (beside theses ...fake... Brushes...) but I'm going to a MAC store tomorrow and I'm planning to get some stuff
smile.gif
Also, for brands, lots of Chanel (Nail polish, E/S, E/L, mascara, lipstick, lipgloss & MU remover), some Inglot (brushes & E/S), and some "Misc" brand (Clinique, Loreal, NYC, Lancome, CoverGirl & Yves Rocher).

You case is so cute! I'm not a big fan of pink but after seeing yours I'm starting to change my mind
smile.gif

Oh, wow! I love your stash and the way you've organized everything.

cute!
wink.gif

p.s. i like u reallly dark blue eyeshadow! i like that color!

cute!
wink.gif

p.s. i like your reallly dark blue (navy?) eyeshadow! i like that color!

Thanks Everybody for the comments ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was a bit shy of showing my stach at first but.... realised that it was a great idea after all
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Ann2325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif p.s. i like your reallly dark blue (navy?) eyeshadow! i like that color! by CoverGirl, #610 - Sapphire Sparkle
indeed it's a really nice color ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

that's sooo organized compared to mine.

i throw all of my stuff in a bag haha :[

Latest posts

Back