My Pink Magic Box ^_^

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an update !

First, it's no longer THAT organized now...
smile.gif
I did received my OceanMist samples and managed to get more stuff to fill it up so...
smile.gif
the E/S plate is all mess up ! (Tho I got some Anabelle - Cool mint pigment... Oh Wow !... awesome color... ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)...

but the main point of this post is somewhat different.... I wanted to let you know that I'm working on a home-made (out of an old huge metal breifcase) Portable vanity... (well, I have no idea what's the real name for that...) It's basicly an old ~ 10" high metal exterior briefcase that will contain fluorescent lightning (3 set) and a kinda big mirror. There'll also be 4 moveable plates (that you can open to the exterior like on my train case) which the 2 top-most plates will be filled with MAC pro pallet (probably 2 15x pallet on each plate if it's small enough). So, I'll end up having 60 MAC eyeshadow on the top, on the 2 next plates, I have no idea and the bottom will be for more bulky stuff like makeup remover, lashes, brushes and everything that is too bug to fit on the plates. I might also try to add some brush holder somewhere but it's not done yet :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />... gotta figure out!
smile.gif
Oh and, the interior/exterior will be Pink... but you probably already knew ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol !

So, that's a quick update on how things are going with my stach
biggrin.gif
Btw, anybody have some info on MAC pro pallet ? Size ? price in Montreal (Liz?) ? ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for everything !

Latest posts

Back