My poor hubby...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This was so funny!

Last night I was going out with my girlfriends and when I left dh was napping on the couch. I didn't want to wake him up so I gave him a big kiss on the forehead (with freshly done lips!) so when he looked in the mirror he would know that I love him! He wasn't supposed to go anywhere but he decided to go to get some milk. He says he got a bunch of strange looks and snickers The clincher was when the teenage girl at the register laughed at him and asked if he knew he had a "big ol red lip print" on his forehead! He was sooooo embarrassed. He told me the story this morning looking for sympathy but I just laughed and laughed! I told him I wanted all the other girls out there to know he was taken!

It reminds me of when I was a kid, my great aunts and grandmother used to leave those bright red lipstick marks on me that you needed soap and water to get off!

When was the last time you left a lipstick kiss on somebody? or for that matter when was the last time someone lipsticked you?!

lol funny!

Originally Posted by jenweaver /img/forum/go_quote.gif When was the last time you left a lipstick kiss on somebody? or for that matter when was the last time someone lipsticked you?!

New Year's Eve the year before last on my nephew
biggrin.gif
he dont like it much lol

John hates it, so I don't do it. The only time I'm allowed to kiss him w/ something on my lips aside from lip balm is when I'm wearing a Pro Longwear LOL!

lol..that is soo cute and soo embarrasing
biggrin.gif

well..i kissed my fiance one morning(smooch actually :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

i had a glittery lipstick on my lips..he didnt notice that he has glitter all over his lips and surrounding area so he just went downstairs..

infront of his whole family =)) lol

but ThankGOD no one notice as everyone was busy..

only i was with his sis when he came infront of us and started talking..i frantically signaled him that you have lipstick glitter on your lips!!

lol.. he was soo embarrased!!

i guess his sis found out
wink.gif
lol

Awww, how cute!
biggrin.gif
I do it all the time, but I announce it first so there's no surprise. Most of the time, the lipstick does not really transfer though.

thats a cute fuzzy story! i totally love those!

ummmmmmmm the last time i put lipstick on anyone was when i was changing my shirt in a dressing room and i got red lipstick on my shirt.

i think the last one anyone gave me was my godmother like about a year ago.

awww that's funny & sweet! I don't really wear lipstick, but I always leave sticky lip marks on my son from my gloss.

Haha, cute story. He must be a heavy sleeper. I leave them on my bf all the time and I think it's the funniest thing ever, especially when I kiss his lips and then he appears to be wearing the lipstick. He doesnt really care that I do it.

Latest posts

Back