My PS3 is so cool ........

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im doing this from ps3. do any of you have 1 ? anywho i just think they are ooooo soo cool.

i personally would have liked the psp myself but bf NEEDED this 1....lol

i don't have one, just an old playstation ! (but hey, still working
smile.gif
)

currently my eyes are fixed on a nintendo DS, but i saw it IRL, and i just think it looks too much like a piece of crap, you know, not really solid. and the games are expensive.

Oh! I have a PS3, but I've never tried to use it to access MuT. John would have a cow LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh! I have a PS3, but I've never tried to use it to access MuT. John would have a cow LOL! lmao that why i did it while he at work! i looked at the weather the other day just making sure the wireless was part of it was working right and he was like.. OMG go get on the pc.... i wanna play a game! he looked like a lil kid when he said it ! LMAO!

Originally Posted by rlise /img/forum/go_quote.gif lmao that why i did it while he at work! i looked at the weather the other day just making sure the wireless was part of it was working right and he was like.. OMG go get on the pc.... i wanna play a game! he looked like a lil kid when he said it ! LMAO! John treats the damned thing like it's gold... It's so damned pathetic, yet I can see how he does it since I treat my MU like gold LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif John treats the damned thing like it's gold... It's so damned pathetic, yet I can see how he does it since I treat my MU like gold LOL! same here.... well honestly it should be for 600 bucks!

Well, i had the ps2 and that well i dont wanna get into details, i hated it anyways.

&& i LOVED my psp just the very very very first one, yes... i loved it.

i absolutly love the ps3 as im a massive gamer, and i think its the best console, and better then most computers, very fast processor in it!!!

As for the PSP dont get the old ones in the shops, newer version coming out soon!! well in aus anyways. dunno when tho, but i noe they are smaller and faster

I'm not a gaming fan or anything but its sounds pretty neat! LOL rlise and Aquilah, your guys' are just too funny, I'm glad my bf isn't into video games, my sis is though so she'll probably get one sooner or later!

Originally Posted by rlise /img/forum/go_quote.gif same here.... well honestly it should be for 600 bucks! No joke! By the time they got two remotes, the system, and a game, it was like $800!

we pay 1000 here for a ps3, we only have the 30gig ones here tho. they have game packs also, console, 2games, gamepad.

i think the Wii is more xpensive as u have to buy the other remotes etc etc for other to play, but the time u buy a nunchuck and another Wii remote ur payin 150 already!!

Don't have one! Never tried a PS3
frown.gif
the best I have is a PSP
tongue.gif
Love my good ol' SNES roms
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't have one! Never tried a PS3
frown.gif
the best I have is a PSP
tongue.gif
Love my good ol' SNES roms
biggrin.gif
Seriously! I miss Super Mario Bros. 3 and Tetris LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif No joke! By the time they got two remotes, the system, and a game, it was like $800! no crap we bought 3 games, memory card adapter because it can play all of our 90+ ps2 games, bluetooth headset.. its @ $975.... and now that i have found a place that sells used blue rays... i gotta get the remote too! geez! oo yea plus the wireless router so that he can play his online games, w/ 0 cords.. KILLIN ME
and the other day the fool had to know why i NEED the $3000 worth of cosmetics that i already have and want more... HELLO shall i say more! LMAO

**** oh yea i totally miss my gamecube, because i had all mario games for it... but i got preggo and figured i would have no time for games.. so i traded it all in!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Seriously! I miss Super Mario Bros. 3 and Tetris LOL! Yess!! I love my SMB3!!!
rockwoot.gif

I love technology, I have posted from my Wii, Xbox 360,PSP, and phone. Not really interested in the PS3 untill the price goes down a but or untill my boyfriend buys one.

Latest posts

Back