My purple eye tutorial! (VERY PICTURE HEAVY :))

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, you did an excellent job, Ash. I think we didn´t have any tutorials on here in a while. and I agree with Lilla, please do a tutorial for greens. you know we love green+your eyes
smile.gif

Great job Ashley,i like the way you added humor and excitment into this tutorial,thanks a bunch,cait wait to see the greens!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That was a fantastic tutorial Ashley.. Well done! Thanks a million for posting it
biggrin.gif

I use MAC's #217 for blending at the mo but i'm not sure if i like it anymore.. What brush do you use?

Originally Posted by Laura That was a fantastic tutorial Ashley.. Well done! Thanks a million for posting it
biggrin.gif

I use MAC's #217 for blending at the mo but i'm not sure if i like it anymore.. What brush do you use?

thanks!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I use the Sonia Kashuk brushes. To blend, I use the large shadow brush that came in the brush kit I got from Target
smile.gif
I think her brushes are amazing, and so inexpensive!

Hey another fellow Texas girl~!!!Yes, I am from Dallas but live in Garland right now near Lake Ray Hubbard. We even have the same complexion and eye color. Wow......you do so well with your mac eyeshadow looks!!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Yeah im from Texas! I live in Midland right now, but i'm movie to Lubbock in august to go to school!
smile.gif
Do you live in Texas?

Wow, what a great job you did, Ashley!! I want those e/s now, plus I'm going to try you application methods.
smile.gif

Very nice and pretty!

You did a great job, I'll try this sometimes.

Thanks for the photos
biggrin.gif

Hi I'm a newbie! This is my first post...

Just had to say that I LOVE that look, what a great tutorial. Am off to try it out after work today....

I can see that this site is gonna give me lots of ideas and a whole huge long wish list!

Thanks for the tutorial
icon_biggrin.gif

Hiya girlie! Its me (lolli!).. I'm known as just plain old Laura here though.. Gonna PM you now
biggrin.gif

icon_smile.gif
Welcome to mut.

Originally Posted by clairey Hi I'm a newbie! This is my first post...
Just had to say that I LOVE that look, what a great tutorial. Am off to try it out after work today....

I can see that this site is gonna give me lots of ideas and a whole huge long wish list!

Thanks for the tutorial
icon_biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back